I'm Celebrating: Being Awesome - An October 2016 Solo Trip Report - Update 7/24: Hiatus Over! Sorta.

OK, one book; then one Dis update. Then one book.... I think you are about 5 or 6 books in and no update! :( You need to finish so you can finish the 5k PTR. I'm looking forward to hearing how you liked your first 5K. I'm seriously thinking about doing the Wine & Dine 5K.

LOVING your report! I am headed down for my first solo trip soon, so I am picking up some pointers!

Ya'll.

I got dat DISNEY bug again!

While I'm not ready to officially declare "I'M BACK!" on the DIS, I'm going to try my best. Life has changed so much since I last was here, and has ultimately gotten SO much busier. And I still can't DIS from work, so finding time to write here is going to be the trick.

And I definitely can't promise that I'll be able to stay on top of ya'll's threads. I'm going to try, but.... That's honestly a big part of the reason (other than time) that I started shying away from the DIS. I adore each and every one of you so freakin' much, and you all leave the BEST comments on my threads, but I was hopelessly dropping my end of the bargain and not able to keep up with all of your threads... and constantly apologizing for it. And so it stopped being fun. And writing on my own threads just made me feel horrible like "Why do I even expect people to read this crap when I don't have time to read and comment on theirs?" Bad DIS-friend guilt consumed me, ya'll. I'm so sorry.

So I'm cautiously dipping my toes back in the water. I'm going to do my best to finish up this TR, 9 months after the fact. (As such, it will likely be more of a photo album than a real report.) I'm going to close up shop on the Feb. 2017 PTR, and if I do a TR for that one, it too will be mostly photos. I'm also going to hesitantly start a new PTR, currently scheduled for October of this year.

We'll see how it goes!

Welcome back, from someone who lurks and reads your reports. Also glad to see/read your new life changes with your new job. That must have been exciting. No need to reply to my post. Just glad you might be back!

Billie!!!!!!!!! I was reading emails when I should have been doing school stuff and saw this and practically tripped over myself to get to my computer. I can't tell you how much I've missed you! :hug: And the reasons you stated for getting off the Dis were the exact reasons I did for a while. But I truly just missed it so much. That and a series of major life changes happened and I realized I wanted to just do things that make me happy and this place is one of them :grouphug:

So happy to see you, you have no idea!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes We completely understand and will be happy to be patient with your highly-awaited return :cutie::cutie::cutie:

Ya'll.

I got dat DISNEY bug again!

While I'm not ready to officially declare "I'M BACK!" on the DIS, I'm going to try my best. Life has changed so much since I last was here, and has ultimately gotten SO much busier. And I still can't DIS from work, so finding time to write here is going to be the trick.

And I definitely can't promise that I'll be able to stay on top of ya'll's threads. I'm going to try, but.... That's honestly a big part of the reason (other than time) that I started shying away from the DIS. I adore each and every one of you so freakin' much, and you all leave the BEST comments on my threads, but I was hopelessly dropping my end of the bargain and not able to keep up with all of your threads... and constantly apologizing for it. And so it stopped being fun. And writing on my own threads just made me feel horrible like "Why do I even expect people to read this crap when I don't have time to read and comment on theirs?" Bad DIS-friend guilt consumed me, ya'll. I'm so sorry.

So I'm cautiously dipping my toes back in the water. I'm going to do my best to finish up this TR, 9 months after the fact. (As such, it will likely be more of a photo album than a real report.) I'm going to close up shop on the Feb. 2017 PTR, and if I do a TR for that one, it too will be mostly photos. I'm also going to hesitantly start a new PTR, currently scheduled for October of this year.

We'll see how it goes!

Billie, I'm so happy to see you on the DIS again. You do what's best for you! I love reading your posts and I'll cherish the TRs and PTRs you've shared with us in the past. Nobody here blames you for not being on top of the literal millions of posts on the TR board! Do what you can, chase what makes you happy, and keep being the awesome writer with the beautifully painted face we all adore :flower1:

Awesome to see your face here again!

I also took a bit of a DIS break, just because it was getting to be way too much keeping up with all the threads and TR's, it was like I was drowning and it just wasn't fun anymore. I still kinda come and go now and then but I Totally get where you're coming from!

Don't worry about keeping up with other TR's ( especially mine) I'd rather see you pop in here on occasion than have you fade away completely anyhow!

:hug:

Oh please Billie, it's more fun when you're around who cares if anyone is reading anyone else's TR anymore! LOL. Trust me, I have to keep up on so many TRs and write my own... Thankfully out of the many I do read on a regular basis, those people I consider friends now (like @cinderkelly!) and I happily read them :)
Great to see you back and excited for your next trip!

Soooo glad you are back! I really love your trip reports and your love for Disney. You don't have to reply to any of my messages (although I don't post very often), but please keep writing!

Soooo glad you are back! I really love your trip reports and your love for Disney. You don't have to reply to any of my messages (although I don't post very often), but please keep writing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter