I'm Booked for 11-night Med. Cruise June 16th!!

seaprincess

Mouseketeer
:thumbsup2 :cloud9: I am so very excited!!! Hubby and I are booked for 11 night Cruise June 16th!! Catagory 6, Room 6154!! Now for the airfare... princess:

Hope to see you onboard!! :grouphug: :woohoo:

Congratulations -- I also will be on this same cruise with you. (2) Cat 10 rooms for myself, DW, DD (11), DD (7) and DMIL. I was thrilled to get thru to an agent on the phone at 9 am after a 1 hr wait. I had no luck with the online system crashing when I tried to book. :banana:

Cdavishb -- what secret port hole did you get? -- I hope it is 5020 -- I am waitlisted for the (2) connecting ones but for now happy to have (2) cabins sailing with you on June 16th.

Just booked on line we have 7092.

Have to sort out my countdown clock again I suppose. : :sunny:

Count me in for the 11 night June 16th!!!!!! Maybe I'm a bad mom, but I kept my kids up as late as they would stay up last night just so they would sleep later this morning so I could get the cruise booked. I didn't take DD to kindergarten this morning either since that starts at 8 and it would interfere with my calling. They both got up at 9:15, just as I finished booking! And my kids aren't even coming on the cruise. We got side by side category 6's. Connecting cabins were really imporatant to me so I am waitlisted for that, but I guess side by side will have to do. How on earth are we gonna wait over a year for this cruise???!!!

WELCOME ABOARD EVERYONE!!!!!

It's great to finaaly have more people on this cruise. We have been booked since last Tuesday. We are in the Roy Suite and it Me, DH, DD-16, & DD- 10.

We already have a thread going for this cruise so I have posted the link below. Come on over and join us.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1071396

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter