I'm booked at one Disney's all star hotels if it gets overbooked and they put me in upgraded hotel what will the price difference be

Last week I received an email offer to upgrade to AKL from POFQ for $82/night. I did not take it. Having stayed at AKL before the value is not there for me due to location. We're sticking with POFQ.

I have a desire to stay at as many of the resorts as I can, so if I was offered that, I'd probably take it. But for a short trip. We have not stayed at AKL before

Uh, yes in your experience. When Disney moved you, the cost was $0. From there you chose to accept an upsell from Disney, you were not forced to do that. We don’t have a single instance of anyone being forced to pay for an upgraded room or hotel when it was not their choice.
The OP specifically asked about upgrades, not lateral moves. The lateral move was free, but the upgraded resort was more.

I was book at ASMO when I got to the resort at 5 pm at the front desk was told I was upgraded to a preferred room, but the room was not ready, and the resort was fully book. I was upgraded to Coronado Springs for free, when I got there, they had no res for me. A few phone calls I had a water view room (before the tower) and gave me a 10 day parking pass, I only stay at Disney for one night, was nice to not pay for parking the rest of my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter