I'm back!!!

Badger Princess

Mouseketeer
Hey guys i'm back... I haven't been on for almost a year, and boy have i missed you and all that we talk about. so what is every one getting or hoping to get for Christmas?? Me, well i'm just hoping to have a good time and get lots of cloths and gift certificates to different places(like the mall or something). What about u guys.

***I'm so glad to be back***

:p Lauren :p
:lovestruc ~I love Thomas John Klock~

well, im hoping to get video games for x-mas. Yeah ,i know im addicted to video games.

hey, that sounds cool, and don't worry my bf used to be upsessed with video games...that was till he started dating me. LOL... I have another question how do i get a picture from like my saved pictures on to my signture??Thanks for responding poptartdemon, and i hope you get what you wanted. I hope you all do!!!

:blush: Lauren :blush:
:cloud9: I love Thomas John Klock :cloud9:

Welcome back!!! and I want a northface fleece, and season one and 2 of the OC on DVD

and how to get saved pics into your signature, i don't know, but to get pictures of the web, follow these instructions:

1. Find the pic you want off the internet.

2. right click on the picture.

3. Click on properties

4. it should say URL some where, copy and paste the url into ur signature.

5. highlight the url in ur signature and click on the symbol that says images

6. save signature ( may need to preview first )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter