Im back!

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
I was gonna tell yall by before I left but I was so busy!

I had a great time! I wish I was still at WDW! :(

BCV and BWV were wonderful!!! Vero was amazing! and Front of the Line at USF is the best thing on this Earth!!!!

to Marissa and Court-I LOVE YALL!!! we had an awesome time!! Marissa and I and her friend Kelly hung out all day(and ate a TON of food and spend way too much money...lol) and then we met up with Court for E-nite! it was great...we can never forget our guys at HM! LOL!

I have tons of pics on the digi so I need to go through them and find some good ones and then I have 3 rolls that need to be developed(not all disney though but some) so I need to scan those!

so anyone have any questions?

YAY hey jules! Glad you had a great trip.. now that you guys are back, the Late Nite DISing can start up with the original people. Can't wait to see pics!

I was wondering what happened to ya Jules...hope ya had a good time

yes! late nite posting!! :teeth:

Marissa gets back soon!! so once she's home we can DIS all nite long(just like last summer! :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter