Im back!

blkim

Mouseketeer
The great mid Atlantic storm of 2/6 didnt get us up in Boston and the one they had on 2/10 didnt get us either so I got to my cruise and back. Im going to do a trip report and post pics as soon as I figure out how, but I have to say. DISNEY DOES IT RIGHT. Wonderful CMs at the Oceaneers lab, great waitstaff, super service, the cleanest place ever. Just loved it. The only drawback? The pool area gets crowded, thats a design flaw, its just not big enough for a family oriented cruise line and the elevators are TINY. Long waits at peak times, but hey, big deal! It was a Disney cruise!

Great to see all of you at the DIS meet at the Promenade lounge.:banana:

We had a forward cabin and really notice a difference if we rode the forward elevator they seemed a lot less busy than the aft or mid-ship

Totally agree about the pools... my kids ONLY swam first thing in the morning, even though it was a little on the chilly side. By mid-morning it was already starting to be crowded and later in the day it was impossible. I really hope the Dream pool(s) are big enough to accomodate the increased number of passengers - I hope there is at least some improvement.

glad you had fun- it was nice to meet you, too!! We had a blast, and can STILL feel ourselves rocking! :)

This is why we are going to spend the money and do the pools at the Atlantis. My kids are huge swimmers and I already know they will be dissappointed in the pools on Wonder. So we figured at least they can there. Then they can swim at CC. Not sure they will like the salt water though.

Glad you made it ok, it was touch and go there for awhile :cool1:.
Looking forward to your trip report, please include what if anything you'd do differently, other than get trip insurance :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter