I'm back too - but not for long....

Janice

Super Shopper
'cos we're on the move! :D :D :D

The holiday was simply fab - what can I say. Great Location, Great Weather, Great Food, Great Company - what more can a girl want??? And.................FYIO......I did find a shop or two :D :D :D LOL!

Thanks everyone for the advice on my other thread about our house move - I spent a frantic couple of hours at the airport last week before our flight on the mobile to our Solicitors - and I am happy to say that we exchanged contracts yesterday on sale and purchase and now I have to concentrate on Packing ---- we move next Friday!

So - I will try to pop in and say Hi - but am going to be busy, especially packing up the office too - and may not be on line for a couple of weeks once we've moved until the office is back up and running.

For everyone who is going soon - have a great time and see y'all when I am back to normal (whatever normal is!?!)

Glad you had a great time, and good luck with the move Janice. Carolyn:) :) :)

Good luck with the move Janice, I'll be round for coffee and cake once you have settled in !!!

Jules

Okay, I have a plan:

1. Pack - anytime between now and next Friday
2. Move - next Friday
3. Go to meet - next Saturday

See, it's simple when you have a plan! ;)

Glad you had a great time sounds fabulous.
Good luck with the move and im sure you'll hear all about our trip,hehe ;)

Take care
Beth :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Good luck with the packing and move Janice!

Great to hear you all had a great time.

I'll be thinking of you with the packing . . and then the unpacking!

Hope it all goes well:p

Originally posted by Hilary
Okay, I have a plan:

1. Pack - anytime between now and next Friday
2. Move - next Friday
3. Go to meet - next Saturday

See, it's simple when you have a plan! ;)

Wouldn't it be a lovely surprise if she turned up?

Happy moving, Jan. Look forward to hearing all about your trip when you're back to 'normal'. ;)

Janice,

Lovely to hear you gad a wonderful holiday:D

Good luck with 'The Move';)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Janice,

Welcome home and good luck with your house moving:)

Janice, welcome back.. I so enjoyed meeting you.. Hopefully next time will be in London and we can shop to our heart's content.. Take care and do not work too hard with that move.. Marsha

Welcome back,Jan. Lookin forward to hearin all about it next week, when you'll have more time :D

Re the SW Meet, can Chris not move it all himself? He's a big strong lad yer kna.

Good luck with the move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter