I'm back from WDW

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Hey gang

I'm back and I have to say I had the best time. There are just too many highlights. Travelling Club on BA was just the business (I sure can get used to this lifestyle folks). From landing to hotel room at the Yacht Club it took just an hour and fifteen....cool. I finally saw Spectromagic after all this time - it went on for ages I was so pleased it was beautiful.

I will be of course be undertaking a full dossier of the trip and I don't think you're going to BELIEVE the amount of food we ate e.g. 3 hot fudge sundaes in a 24 hour period!! Well I looked at it as valuable research for the food report. :p I am so staying away from the scales for at least another 2 weeks.

The Floridians were complaining about the heat they said it was unusually hot for the time of year certainly hit high 90's a couple of times infact I don't believe it went below 90.

I'm looking forward to going back now for DisCon 2002.

I'm going to try and stay awake for as long as I can.......I've already unpacked...speak later.

Hi Sam :wave:

Good to see you back - but didn't that go <b>quickly</b> ?????? Looking forward to hearing more when you have time.

:rolleyes: Wow, Sam - can't believe you're back already. Glad you had a great trip.:p

~~Welcome Home Sam~~

Glad to hear it lived up to your expectations - cant wait to hear more :)

Good luck with staying awake!

Speak soon

:wave:

Welcome Back Sam:D

That did go quickly. Can't wait to hear more especially the food reports and of course the Yacht Club....

Kaylee

Sam

Back already:( Its great to hear you had a fantastic time:) I am now craving like mad a fudge sundae! Hope to hear lots more about your trip.

Love Karen xx

Welcome home Sam :wave:

Hmmmm - Hot Fudge Sundaes!! Yum yum!!

Glad you had a fab time, looking forward to seeing you soon and hearing all about it.

Astrid xx :)

Welcome Home Sam

Glad to hear you saw Spectro :)

Hello Sam! :wave:

Can't wait to hear more - especially about the FOOD!

Welcome back Sam!!! :)

3 hot fudge Sundaes in 24 hours........<i>RESPECT!</i> hehehe.

Penny :)

Welcome home Sam :D :D :wave: :D :D

So pleased you had such a wonderful time :) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!