I'm back after a year of being away! Hi everyone

Julie521

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hello and that I am back :) Went on our disneymoon last september and stayed at Coronado Springs. We loved it so much that we are going back next September. I was so nervous my husband wasn't going to enjoy himself, but he has not stopped talking about how he wants to go back since before we even left last time!!!! He really enjoyed himself and was proud of all the planning I had done to make the trip great. We went for 6 nights last year, and we plan on doing 10 nights next year!!! It is driving me nuts not to start planning everything. Last time I had my wedding keeping me occupied and then a couple months after the wedding to plan Disney. This time, I can't get my mind off schedules and ADRs and the dining plan, ect. ect!!!! I am sure a lot of you can understand where I'm coming from. The plan is CSR for 10 nights with the dining plan, park hopper and water park & more option. We got a great deal booking through AAA and are hoping for free dining again. Saving plans are to save all our change and return cans and bottles so the bank account doesn't seem quite as affected. We saved $250 in two months saving our change so we are hoping to have the whole trip covered by next year!! Well that is all for now... If anyone wants to fill me in on any changes in the last year and what is to come, I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great night everyone, and look forward to chatting with you all real soon!!! :thumbsup2:woohoo::wave2:

Welcome back! 10 nights is a great length of vacation at WDW. The big change is STARBUCKS is in the Magic Kingdom and soon in EPCOT. Well, for me that is the big change. The real big change is the expansion in FantasyLand with the new Little Mermaid, reimagined Dumbo, Be Our Guest restaurant, New Enchanted Tales with Belle, and coming Mine Train.

Bigger things are coming but years out yet... Star Wars expansion in HS, Avatar Land in Animal Kingdom (Animals? LOL) and (I think) Cars expansion in HS.

WELCOME BACK JULIE521 :grouphug:

I took a somewhat long break from the DIS between our 2009 vacation and now. I have found myself actively reading and posting again though as I plan our Nov trip!
Planning is sometimes more fun than the actual trip (if that's even possible).

Aw that's great! Every time we go I worry about my husband because I know it's not his favorite and hope he'll be won over. Hasn't happened yet. Maybe it's time to trade him in ;)

Aw that's great! Every time we go I worry about my husband because I know it's not his favorite and hope he'll be won over. Hasn't happened yet. Maybe it's time to trade him in ;)

lol..... You may want to consider a different vacation destination first. ;)

file.php

Welcome back to DisBoards Julie521 :thumbsup2

Welcome back! 10 nights is a great length of vacation at WDW. The big change is STARBUCKS is in the Magic Kingdom and soon in EPCOT. Well, for me that is the big change. The real big change is the expansion in FantasyLand with the new Little Mermaid, reimagined Dumbo, Be Our Guest restaurant, New Enchanted Tales with Belle, and coming Mine Train.

Bigger things are coming but years out yet... Star Wars expansion in HS, Avatar Land in Animal Kingdom (Animals? LOL) and (I think) Cars expansion in HS.

Thanks so much :) Being from New England I am not a Starbucks fan, dunkin donuts is for me! LOL I cannot wait to check out Fantasy Land. We saw it under construction when we were there last year. I have to read up on all these new magic bands and things going on!!

WELCOME BACK JULIE521 :grouphug:

I took a somewhat long break from the DIS between our 2009 vacation and now. I have found myself actively reading and posting again though as I plan our Nov trip!
Planning is sometimes more fun than the actual trip (if that's even possible).

HAHA totally understand what you mean. I am a crazy planner. Not to the point where the trip is over planned but I like to have good choices of restaurants and know what days look best to hit which park. Lot of research and reading in the months to come. hoping to try out some new restaurants this time. But I know we have a couple favorites that we want to return to (yak&yeti, raglan road, and via napoli)

Welcome Back!!!

Thanks so much :)

Wow! Welcome back!

Thank you!!!

lol i get those thoughts sometimes too. various things haha but he actually fell in love with disney. which i was so happy about because i was crazy nervous he wasn't going to enjoy our honeymoon.

file.php

Welcome back to DisBoards Julie521 :thumbsup2

Thank you so so much :) :thumbsup2

Hey southern neighbor!
I agree with you on the Starbucks! If only they had a DD in the MK!
Enjoy your trip planning!

Hey southern neighbor!
I agree with you on the Starbucks! If only they had a DD in the MK!
Enjoy your trip planning!

Hey!! We drive and I always stop at gas stations along the way that have a dunks. Are you in northern/southern new hampshire? My husband used to work in Derry, NH. He lived just south of the nh/ma border.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter