I'm at AofA right now, any quick questions?

Ziggie

The TF Fairy is Inspiried by Ziggie
We've been here for 4 days so far and while the staff is super wonderful and attentive, I feel we'll be returning to our usual villa accommodations for our next trip (this coming December).

If you have any general questions that I might be able to answer, I'll be happy to help. (We're leaving soon to go to the pool, but I'll be sure to check replies later today).

:goodvibes

Are you in the suites or LM? Do you find the beds comfortable? What do you like or don't like about AoA? Given another change to stay here, would you stay at AoA again? Thanks in advance! Enjoy the rest of your stay at Disney!!

What's the food court like? For a CS meal. can you get some of the coffee drinks as a beverage (iced latte, etc.) Have you walked over to Pop - if so, about how long did it take you to walk? THANKS!

going to be there in 15 days -- :cool1: looking forward to seeing your repsonse.

I have some general questions: we're a party of 6.
Where do you hang 6 wet swimsuits to dry? Just the shower-rod?
Is there a tablecloth for the table?
Is there a closed trashcan for food items as this is an efficiency with a kitchenette?
Is there enough drawer storage for 6 people's clothes?
What was the most efficient way to get new towels since they want you to take the room ones to the pool?
What are the TV channels? Is Disney Junior available?
On average in the AM, how long does it take for the bus to get to MK?
What were your thoughts on the new 'playground' in LK? Many posters dissatisfied as it isn't truly a playground area.

thanks!!!popcorn::

bus times.

if you could let us know the time it takes for it to come and get to parks etc. that is my biggest concern
and dd wants to know if the nemo pool is "totally awesome"

thank you

How is the bed situation for adults? Is it hard for two to sleep on the inova or couch bed?

Yes please tell us more about the beds. Is the queen soft or firm? Would you consider putting your mom on the table bed?

Is there a DVD player for both/either of the TVs?

Hope you have a great trip!! Amy

Does the kids' Chicken Platter come with naan, or just rice? Sauce, or just plain / dry chicken?

Subbing - very interested in all the questions asked!

Are all the photo ops around the hotel as cool as the ads make them appear??

Do the the hot dogs in the food court have natural casing, artificial casing or skinless?

Thanks. Enjoy your stay.

I was wondering about the different sleeping areas. We're looking at different resorts for next year. We are 3 adults and 1 child and none of us want to share a bed. Is there a sleeper sofa AND a sleeper chair in the living room? How comfortable (and what size) is the table bed? Are there 2 bathrooms, each with their own shower?

Thanks and enjoy your trip!!!!

Are you in the suites or LM? Do you find the beds comfortable? What do you like or don't like about AoA? Given another change to stay here, would you stay at AoA again? Thanks in advance! Enjoy the rest of your stay at Disney!!

Not OP, but...
LM section doesn't open until Sept...;)
So I know she is not there.

Subbing - very interested in all the questions asked!

Are all the photo ops around the hotel as cool as the ads make them appear??

I went over the bridge from POP just a couple of weeks ago to check AoA out and IMO...
YES, There are LOTS of AWESOME Photo Ops around the Resort!! Now two weeks ago, the only sections open were Nemo and Cars. But the Photo Ops there were Fantastic!! :thumbsup2

We are in a "Cars" suite.

The beds do seem to be comfortable enough although the bed in the master bedroom is on the smallish-side. I think it's a queen, but it looks (and feels) small. (this is just my own opinion).

AofA is wonderful for a value resort. You can get the feeling that you're immersed inside a cartoon because the colors are all very rich and saturated. We usually stay in 1 or 2 bedroom villas (we are *not* DVC members) so I prefer the comforts that the villas offer. I also feel, for a family, that the AofA suites are on the expensive side for what they offer. (again, jmo).

Would I stay here again? Perhaps in the far distant future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter