I'm a newbie!

immachesnut

Earning My Ears
I am new here, just wanted to introduce myself & say hello!

My name is Kim and I'm a SAHM to twins, Chesnee & Seth who are 3 1/2 and wife to my hubby, Karl. We are headed to Disney for our first ever "real" family vacation in a month and although I've lurked the boards for a while, I haven't ever posted. This board has great information, I've so enjoyed looking at pictures & reading reviews, tips, etc.! I did sign up with Tour Guide Mike which I'd never have known about without this board! I guess I'll see how it turns out but so far his planning advice has been invaluable to me!

We are doing the 4/3 deal and will be staying at Pop Century which I'm super excited about! It wasn't really about the value but I just think it screams Disney! :goodvibes

I hope when we return I can share anything I may have learned, I'm sure I will learn a lot! :rotfl2:

HI and welcome!!

Are you planning any character meals?

You're going to have a blast!!

:welcome: to the DIS!
You're going to have a great time. Just remember you don't have to see everything. Enjoy your time with your family. :cloud9:

Welcome to the boards and I hope you have a wonderful time. If your kids are like my nieces, they are going to have a blast.

17.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

Ditto on the "welcome!"

I think you will be at Pop at the same time we will be.

We arrive 3-14 and leave 3-21.

You will have such big fun and your twins will think they're in heaven!

We are taking our 2 y-o fson or his 2nd trip, 8 y-o daughter for her 4th.

You'll love the Pop. It's fun and exactly what I want in a hotel while at WDW: a place to sleep, shower and - um - poop. ;)

I hope you have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter