ILUVDXL Boston DIS meet June 25th *Update 6/6* Trying to get a good headcount for RFC

DH & I are going to try our best to make it, so can you add a tentative 2 to the list?

CamColt said:
Ok, I hate to do this to you Kelly, but can you minus my 4 people?
I am still going to stop by alone, for a bit in the beginning, but I wont be staying to eat. For some unknown reason they have decided to extend Cam's baseball season a week. Now his last game(the big one that I cant miss) is on the 25th. :rolleyes: But, like I said, I can swing by for a while. Living so close is convenient thats for sure. :)

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Hey, I could understand if it was HOCkEY game! ;) :teeth:
Just kidding Katie...sorry we can't see the whole gang but hoping to say a quick hello and introduce you to my DD :)

Crankyshank said:
DH & I are going to try our best to make it, so can you add a tentative 2 to the list?
will you be stopping by or will you be eating?
if you are eating I will add you and then the RFC and please let me know by Wednesday if you are coming or not.

THanks

changing

Pam66 +1= 2
NhAnn +2=3
Mr. Murphy =1
Mac3=1
TLinden16=1
3gr8kids+4=5 (not eating)
MargieJ=1
Alicnwondrln+1=2
EsmeraldaX=1
s&ksmom+3=4
Disney Addict M=1
DisneyWorld!=1
travelin tigger=1
camcolt=1 ( not eating)
Cthia+2=3
Crcormier=1
Zippeedee+2=3
Mickeyfan 1=1
LisaS+1=2
PoohsPal=1
Teejay+1=2
Nicsmom +4.5=6
Winniedapooh=1
dgaston=1
dvc owner in MA+4=5
jenny2=1
pattyT=1
jennysmominRI+1=2
airhead=1
patsfan7+3=4
kelleigh1 +1=2

goofy4tink said:
Oh man!!! Everyone is going except me!!! I'm just going to sit there and pout on Sat. Wish you all could have been with us in April or could be with us in August at Canobie Lake Park. Looks like it's gonna be a terrific time.
We can't come this time either. :(

Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories - and I don't mean published in the newspapers the next day!!!! ;)

I posted this on the CB a bit ago.....................

And thought maybe it would be nice to sort of 'dedicate' the meet in memory of DIS'er, ILUVDXL (Kathy), who just passed away very unexpectedly a few days ago. :(

I had gone back and forth a bit with Deb in IA here in PM's, regarding Kathy's passing a few days ago. She mentioned it might be nice to maybe have a toast to Kathy's memory while we all at the meet, the great Bostonian and DIS'er she was. I recall very vividly her posts her in the past about her beloved Red Sox, as well as things about Boston in general. I thought maybe take it a step further, in addition to a nice toast to her, to just sort of dedicating the meet in her name. Nothing really special we have to do, just good memories of a good DIS'er :goodvibes How about it, The ILUVDXL Boston DIS Meet? :grouphug:

I second the motion. Let's dedicate our meet to ILUVDXL.

Sorry for the short notice, but my husband and I are going to have to cancel. He is out of work again and we need to try to make ends meet with just my paycheck until he finds a new job. So that means no extras.

Please keep your fingers crossed that he finds something soon and if anyone knows of any place in SE Mass or Rhode Island that is hiring blue collar guys, feel free to pass that info along.

changes

Pam66 +1= 2
NhAnn +2=3
Mr. Murphy =1
Mac3=1
TLinden16=1
MargieJ=1
Alicnwondrln+1=2
EsmeraldaX=1
s&ksmom+3=4
Disney Addict M=1
DisneyWorld!=1
travelin tigger=1
camcolt+3=4
Cthia+2=3
Crcormier=1
Zippeedee+2=3
Mickeyfan 1=1
debster812+1=2
LisaS+1=2
PoohsPal=1
Teejay+1=2
Nicsmom +4.5=6
Winniedapooh=1
dgaston=1
dvc owner in MA+4=5
jenny2=1
pattyT=1
jennysmominRI+1=2
airhead=1
patsfan7+3=4

Kalleigh come anyways. We have said this before, there are going to be so many of us there, there is plenty to share. Many of us are in tough situations, my DH is a blue collar guy too, so we know where you are at. We just don't know how ugly it's gonna get if we have to share chocolate.

I agree on both accounts...

Dedicating this meet to ILUVDXL sounds like a wonderful idea!

AND Kalleigh please come anyways!! As the wife of a proud blue collar worker, we've been through the tough times before. There will be plenty of food to go around on Saturday. Between all the meals we'll have... plus for every Safari Club member we're getting a free appetizer. Don't worry about the money - this isn't about money. It's about meeting up with all these great people we talk to on a daily basis!!

Pam66 +1= 2
NhAnn +2=3
Mr. Murphy =1
Mac3=1
TLinden16=1
MargieJ=1
Alicnwondrln+1=2
EsmeraldaX=1
s&ksmom+3=4
Disney Addict M=1
DisneyWorld!=1
travelin tigger=1
camcolt+3=4
Cthia+2=3
Crcormier=1
Zippeedee+2=3
Mickeyfan 1=1
debster812+1=2
LisaS+1=2
PoohsPal=1
Teejay+1=2
Nicsmom +4.5=6
Winniedapooh=1
dgaston=1
dvc owner in MA+4=5
jenny2=1
pattyT=1
jennysmominRI+1=2
airhead=1
patsfan7+3=4
kelleigh1+1=2

I agree with the others. I also have a safari card as well soo.. and i got laid off a couple of weeks ago. Im not gonna let that get me down!! Come and have some fun with friends chat about Disney and forget the worries if there are some for awhile.

What a very nice idea to dedicate this meet to ILUVDXL. :goodvibes

Kalleigh please do come. I am more than happy to share with anyone. I would hate for someone to miss out on having great time and meeting new people.

YEAY! I found my Safari Club Card, if there is a count, count ours in!

We also have been laid off since December! So, maybe we should start a thread for all of us looking for work.... DH is looking for Telecom work if anyone,who knows anyone, who knows of anything.... :groom:

We look forward to Saturday.

Ok everyone its Tuesday so I wanna make sure we have a good head count PLEASE if you havent already PMed me about coming please do OR repsond to this thread. Also if you are planning on bringging your safari card please let me know that way we can figure out how many there will be and i can let heather know this will helpo

thanks everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter