Illuminations from Chefs de France???

gelebean

Mouseketeer
I just planned a trip to the World and have been trying my best to get ressies.
I got one in Chefs de France (any opinions would be appreciated too :) ) at 8:40pm. I know that is late but we are late eaters anyway. I am going to try to call and get them moved up but if not........

My question is...I read somewhere that you can see Illuminations from in there if you get a good table. (I know it wouldn't be the best view but something is better than nothing) Is this true and should I request over the phone or when we go to eat?

I guess both wouldn't hurt.

Just wanted to confirm whether or not you can see Illuminations. I have two young boys that would enjoy seeing it again. (They have seen it twice before and won't be heart broken if they miss it.)

Thanks! You DISers are always a huge help :goodvibes

IMy question is...I read somewhere that you can see Illuminations from in there if you get a good table. (I know it wouldn't be the best view but something is better than nothing) Is this true and should I request over the phone or when we go to eat?

1) NO.
2) The view is blocked by trees and people.
3) You hardly any fireworks.
4) Tokyo Dining and Bistro have better views from their window seats.

NOTE: In no WDW restaurant can you request a seat (eg. window seat) in advance.

Kay, dumb questions but -- do you think the waitstaff would be mad if you walked out of the restaurant to see Illuminations and then came back... especially if you have one of the last ressie's of the day. This will be my third trip and I have yet to see Illuminations!

Don't know about the firworks, but I love Chefs. I had the shrimp and scallops and the apple crepes both were delish!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter