Illuminations cruise August 11th

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! I have booked an Illuminations cruise for Tuesday August 11th. Right now it is just my husband and I, the kids are staying with my parents in NY, we are celebrating our anniversary with this trip to WDW! I am 35 and he is 32 :love: So if anyone is interested in sharing, reply, or PM and we can hopefully work something out, I figure we can just divide the price by the # of people we end up with (up to 10 total) and then each party can tip the driver.

I did note the anniversary on the reservation, don't kow if that will matter any, but just a heads up in case it would bother someone!

Hi. There is a cruise sharing thread on the theme park community area. Try posting your offer there, a lot of people who are looking to share a cruise check there. :) I haven't seen any offers yet for August, I think you're the first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter