Illuminations and Wishes Cruises - Find One To Share

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by nativetxn, May 2, 2004.

1. hiroMYhero

hiroMYhero I'm satisfied with my care... Moderator

Merging you to the Illumination Cruise thread where tipping has been discussed. :)

2. chiisai

chiisai i am satisfied with my care

Looking to share Illuminations cruise Friday, April 7. We are four, two kids two adults. It's pricy @ about $370, would like to split with at least four more folks (can take up to six more). I can book it, would want cash payment at time of cruise. If interest, post here and PM me.

I will go ahead and book it if even one person is interested, but unless more join or the other party wants to pay half, I'll likely cancel. Much $$!

3. chiisai

April Revelers - hear ye, hear ye!

I have booked an Illuminations cruise on Thursday April 6. We are four; there are six open spots. In addition to the spouse, I've got an 11 yo DS and a 7 yo DD. We would love to share this with other peoples!!!

The total cost is $371 and change. I'd like to fill all spots, but it's ok if not. I'm asking $41 cash per person, which would, should we get all 10 people, include a $40 tip. If I can get at least three more people, I'll cover the remaining empty seat cost - meaning, you only pay $41, no more.

More details:
    I'll take your cash when we meet on the dock.

It comes with chips and soda.

Right now the boat is scheduled to leave at 8 from yacht club, and everyone must be there by 7:45. If illuminations changes, I will change the boat time.

I can cancel up to 2 full days prior. I will do so if:
    • I do not have at least three more people, unless I have one or two who want to join who are willing to cover the cost of three.
    • It looks like a really really good chance of rain (but I'll try to find another night, too). I will be watching the weather like a hawk. (I will not cancel if it's just sprinkling or off and on.)
    • Illuminations is cancelled.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. windchime

windchime Earning My Ears

Looking to fill two spots? If so, my husband and I would like to share the Illuminations fireworks cruise with you any evening from Sunday, April 23 to Saturday, April 29 or Friday, May 5 to Monday, May 8, 2017. We would prefer Monday, May 8, our last day at WDW, but we're flexible.

We’ve been to WDW many times and fortunately have had the opportunity to share the Illuminations cruise with wonderful Disney folks on our last few visits. Now we're spoiled as the view of the fireworks under the bridge is beyond compare! Please PM me or post a reply. Thanks so much!

Valerie

6. egraciano

egraciano Earning My Ears

I'm planning to book a pontoon boat for Illuminations on May 2, 2017. We have 5 people in our party so there are 5 more spots. Message me if interested.

7. chiisai

Hi all, I moved my cruise to Thursday, April 6. Let me know if you are interested. I also edited my original post. Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  8. Ronferr80

Ronferr80 Mouseketeer

I so wish this said Monday April 10th!!!! lol .....good luck and if you happen to change your date for WHATEVER weird reason keep me posted!!!!!

9. chiisai

:)

10. flowergirl45

flowergirl45 Mouseketeer

Good morning. Anyone looking for 2 more people February 13 or 15? It would be my husband and myself. Thanks!

11. chiisai

Because we are going to be at Epcot late now on April 6th (due to FEA fastpass availability), I decided to move our Illuminations cruise to April 6th, too. It's a Thursday.

Let me know if you are interested. I have six open spots!

12. tooncanator

tooncanator Mouseketeer

Hello

I can't believe I'm this late in the game, but thought I would take a shot. We are traveling April 10 to April 17, we are two adults and two children, anyone looking to rent space? Thanks for listening,

Toon