Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I have a Illuminations Cruise booked for July 4th. They have also included a special cocktail hour before hand due to the holiday. See email I received below. Currently it is just me and my family (5) Total Myself, Hubby, 17 year old, 16 year old and 8 year old. We did this cruise last year in August with friends and had a blast. PM if you want to share.

Hello Laura,

My name is Michelle and I am a Recreation Coordinator at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort. We have your name and party confirmed for a Specialty Cruise on the Fourth of July. This year we would like to do something special for your cruise. We are adding a family friendly cocktail hour and on the boat we will have a specialty dessert along with select adult beverages. Both are already included in the price. We would like to know if anyone in your party has food allergies and if you would prefer a beer or wine beverage selection. The family friendly cocktail hour will be from 8pm to 9pm as check in will follow at 9pm and you will take off on your cruise.

We look forward to meeting you on your visit!

Michelle Christian

Recreation Coordinator

Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club

Hi i would be looking for any Cruise Btwn July 23 and 25 for 2 Adults and also Oct 23 to the 30 2 adults 1 teen

I am considering taking an Illumination cruise on Sept 21st. It is just my husband and I going. Wanting to surprise him for an anniversary gift. Won't book if we can't get more people to go---too much for just the two of us! Is anyone else looking to go then? Thank you!! :)

Hello. We currently have a cruise booked for my daughter's 16th birthday on Tuesday, July 26. We'll have 5 people so we'll have room for 5 if anyone wants to share in the birthday party!

I wondering if anyone would know, if we have a cruise booked- when we check into our hotel what are the chances the cast member might mention they see we are taking a fireworks cruise? I am wanting to surprise my husband and I wouldn't want someone to accidentally spill the beans on check in :) Should I call and just see if they can put a note on there that it is a surprise so they won't mention it?

I currently have a wishes firework cruise booked on Thursday 9/22. We had another party joining us but they are unable to come that day anymore. I am looking to see if anyone else would like to share. It is my husband and I going-- celebrating our anniversary so we would prefer to keep to adults only. Please PM me if you are interested :) Thank you!

I wondering if anyone would know, if we have a cruise booked- when we check into our hotel what are the chances the cast member might mention they see we are taking a fireworks cruise? I am wanting to surprise my husband and I wouldn't want someone to accidentally spill the beans on check in :) Should I call and just see if they can put a note on there that it is a surprise so they won't mention it?

They won't mention it (never have for us) --- in fact I think the WDW-Play booking system may not even be connected to the main system as you don't even get a confirmation email when you book. I'm not sure if you're staying CL if they'll notice but I think the non-CL check in isn't looking that deeply.

Adding the note wouldn't hurt though....

They won't mention it (never have for us) --- in fact I think the WDW-Play booking system may not even be connected to the main system as you don't even get a confirmation email when you book. I'm not sure if you're staying CL if they'll notice but I think the non-CL check in isn't looking that deeply.

Adding the note wouldn't hurt though....

Thank you!! :) I will add a note just in case!

I'd love to book a Wishes Cruise for DH and I in February, as I'll be turning 40 that week. I have a few questions for those who are familiar with the process. How soon can I reserve a pontoon (my 180 day mark is August 14)? Also, can I reserve on a credit card and pay in cash when we arrive? I have some "mad money" I'd like to use for the cruise, rather than charging the card again.

I'd love to book a Wishes Cruise for DH and I in February, as I'll be turning 40 that week. I have a few questions for those who are familiar with the process. How soon can I reserve a pontoon (my 180 day mark is August 14)? Also, can I reserve on a credit card and pay in cash when we arrive? I have some "mad money" I'd like to use for the cruise, rather than charging the card again.
The cruise require only a CC guarantee. Payment is due in full the night of the cruise, and I assume they would take cash!

Yes, Book immediately at 0700 by phone on your 180 day mark!

The cruise require only a CC guarantee. Payment is due in full the night of the cruise, and I assume they would take cash!

They do take cash. You have to go to the window to process the payment before the cruise. You can either have it go through the card you reserve with, a different card or just use cash. Just as a side note if you've done private dining for the cruise (we did a cake and champagne) that will process on the credit card before though... We also tipped our captain (which is pretty customary) using cash as well.

It is definitely a great experience so your 40th should be awesome if you decide to take the cruise.

They do take cash. You have to go to the window to process the payment before the cruise. You can either have it go through the card you reserve with, a different card or just use cash. Just as a side note if you've done private dining for the cruise (we did a cake and champagne) that will process on the credit card before though... We also tipped our captain (which is pretty customary) using cash as well.

It is definitely a great experience so your 40th should be awesome if you decide to take the cruise.
I know tipping is touchy but can you give me a ballpark as to what to tip? Even a percentage amount would help. I have no clue!

On our last cruise we did $100 as our captain took us to watch the DHS fireworks as well (and did some stuff for our DS's birthday (banner and balloons) but normally we do about $50. I don't think there's clear answer to this...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter