Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I have reserved a 10 person Illuminations Cruise for Monday evening, April 15.
Since we are a party of 6 (5 adults, 1 child)...would anyone, party of 4 or less, be interested in joining us that evening? Cost is $37.17 per person.
The cruise departs from the Yacht Club, so no entrance to Epcot is necessary for the cruise.
Sodas, water, and some snacks are included.
Email is katgar8955@att.net
I just sent you an email to see if you have any spots open :earsboy:

Hi, I have reserved a 10 person Illuminations Cruise for Tuesday evening, July9.
Since we are a party of 6 (3 adults, 3 childs)...would anyone, party of 4 or less, be interested in joining us that evening? Cost is $37.17 per person.
The cruise departs from the Yacht Club, so no entrance to Epcot is necessary for the cruise.
Sodas, water, and some snacks are included.

I'm WAAAAY behind the 8-ball on this, as I've just learned about this option for Illumination (Alas, too late!). Looking for 4 adult spots on either March 17 or March 21 2019...Will pay a premium and add a celebration package!

Anyone have room on July 4 or 5? Two adults! Illuminations?

Or July 2, the MK fireworks?

Hi,

We are 2 adults looking to share an IllumiNations cruise on either May 1 or May 2, 2019. Since I am new, you can email me at orknua at gmail dot com. We are making a special trip to say goodbye to our favorite fireworks show!

Hi,

We are 2 adults looking to share an IllumiNations cruise on either May 1 or May 2, 2019. Since I am new, you can email me at orknua at gmail dot com. We are making a special trip to say goodbye to our favorite fireworks show!

Just to clarify, we have not booked an IllumiNations Cruise. We are looking to join in someone else's cruise.

Thanks!

Can anyone confirm as of this year there is still no Disney ticket for the day required? We have already booked but could plan that day as our rest day if we don't need a ticket for the day. Thanks!

Looking to share an illuminations cruise on April 25-30th (preferably the 26). We have 2 adults for sure but would like to add 2 more adults + 2 kids if room so we would ideally want 6 spots.
Let me know please if anyone would have room! Thanks so much!!

Looking to share an illuminations cruise on April 25-30th (preferably the 26). We have 2 adults for sure but would like to add 2 more adults + 2 kids if room so we would ideally want 6 spots.
Let me know please if anyone would have room! Thanks so much!!

Jenn0425, we have an Illuminations cruise booked on April 27. Its my (adult) daughter and my 2 grandsons, ages 13 and 11. Please let me know if you would be interested in joining us. I sent you a PM also.

Last edited:
Hi! Planning to go on 9/13. It would be My husband and I + our 4.5 year old. Its possible we may have two others with us. Would that work for yall?

Yes! That would work! Would like to talk some details in a PM (conversation) but you need to have 10 comments to participate.

Howdy! We're a party of 4 (2 older teens and parents) looking to join another family sometime between June 14-22.

Please let us know if you have room!

Hello All.

I have booked a Happily Ever Cruise on May 12th leaving from the Polynesian Resort. The boat has room for 8 and I need 4. If you are interested, please PM me! Thanks & have a Magical Day:wave2:

pixiedust:

Hello Kaufeegurl can you find me on face book. angela nicole johnson in dallas texas.

going to split up my email since it won't let me post it but put the string togethor.

angela johnson 1020 ...it is gmail

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!