I'll send maps again from the park this Sunday...

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
...to the first three people that message me directly (don't post on my wall). Please send your preferred mailing address. Unless specified otherwise, I'll send two DL maps (I can send up to three). If you'd like one from each park instead, please let me know. I'll post here once I've reached my max. Also: domestic only, please (unless you can make a compelling case).

Consider this the map-sending rope-drop! ;-).

Dd and I were talking about you last night when we scored an amazing 67k and 62k on buzz... :rotfl2:
wish we knew your secret!

· Only ever shoot diamonds (5,000 points) and triangles (10,000 points – 50,000 when lit). As I explained to two girls in line behind me recently, shooting one triangle is the scoring equivalent to shooting 100 circles. Don’t waste time on circles.

· Shoot targets multiple times, not just once. I often leave the first room with 250,000 – 300,000 points.

· If you’re having trouble hitting targets, take a moment to shoot at a blank wall to determine if your gun is shooting high, low or to one side. Often times that’s the key. Not all guns are created equal ;-).

· Make a note of where the triangle targets are and go for them as much as possible. For example, in the second to last room (where the second Zurg is), there’s one behind you as you near the exit. You have to shoot the circle to make it pop up. That alone -- hitting it ten times -- will earn players at least 100,000 points.

· This won’t be an issue for most players, but be aware that if you exceed approximately 2,096,000, your score will reset and you’ll lose everything. This happens to me regularly and it’s very frustrating. The challenge with this is that once you exceed 1M points, the cruiser display will read 999999. You’ll need to keep track (or try to) in your head. This has been an issue for the past 18 months or so. I’ve raised it with Disney a few times but I think it unlikely that they’ll ever fix it. I believe this was an intentional change so that lesser-scoring players wouldn’t get discouraged by players that score 2M+.

· On a related note, scores above 1M will only display at the photo kiosks at the ride exit. Lately there’ve been problems with scores flowing through with pictures. I’ve also raised this issue with Disney and it seems to be improving.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter