I'll do it tomorrow (procrastination)

Filling the water jugs for hurricane prep. I've been saying it needs to be done since Saturday.

First thing tomorrow (well, today...since it's now almost 1amEST) I will get it done.

What have you been putting off?

Me it's getting my hair cut. I have said I will do it "this weekend" for the past 3 weeks. Maybe I'll get it done "this weekend."

Woke up a couple of hours ago and yup, another night I didn't die. So I guess the number 1 "putting off" is that "last breathe." Maybe tomorrow???

Cleaning my bedroom. The dust is so thick it's a bit like sleeping in the Haunted Mansion. I was putting it off all Summer, and now that my arm is broken I can't do it properly, so I guess it will be November or so before I can get to it-I might have disappeared under the dust by then.

Oh goodness, I am a huge procrastinator. Anything I can put off to another day, I generally will happily do that :). So with that said, unpacking from my solo trip to Mackinac, dusting the furniture, cleaning the laundry room, deadheading in my garden. Probably more.

I have kind of a split personality when it comes to procrastination. If something really needs to be done, as in it has a deadline, I jump on it as soon as possible. If there isn’t a specific deadline, but needs to be done, I will put it off until the very last possible minute.

clearing out my closet.....I got a good start on it and then just stalled. I keep putting it on my to do list and not doing it.

Me too hot most of it done i do it to a audio book that helps its just frustrating because i have to pause it yo throw stuff away from time to time
Cleaning my bedroom. The dust is so thick it's a bit like sleeping in the Haunted Mansion. I was putting it off all Summer, and now that my arm is broken I can't do it properly, so I guess it will be November or so before I can get to it-I might have disappeared under the dust by then.
How did you break yiur arm

I'm literally sitting at my computer with a crap load of work to do, but instead I'm here on these boards, checking NFL scores, checking job openings at other places... lol. I'm just the worst with putting some things off lately.

In fact, I cleaned out the garage today just to spite myself and the actual work that needs to be done. UGH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter