Il Mulino's, Narcoossees, or Yachtsman.

jojomoore

DIS Veteran
I am planning an upcoming trip to WDW in November and am trying to pick the restaurants that we will be dining at? I would like to have really delicious meal that is not a buffet or a character meal. I am trying to decide between Narcoossees, Yachtsman Steakhouse and Il Mulino's. I am choosing this meal for my husband but i have two children that are 1O years old. We will not be on the dining plan so i believe they will be able to eat from the kids menu if they would like. All of these restaurants seem to have attractive kids menu's or regular menu items that my daughters would like. I would appreciate any feedback or experiences good or bad that you may have had at these restaurants. Thanks.

I would rank them on a scale of 1 to 10 as follows:

Il Mulino - 9.75
Yachtsman - 7
Narcoosees - 3

Have dined at all of them several times. Narcoosees used to be a great place about 10 years ago; we've been very disappointed our last few times here.

I REALLY enjoyed our dinner at the Yachtsman the last time we travelled to WDW. We have eaten at many of the TS restaurants on property (both in the parks and at the resorts) but the food at the Yatchsman was truly superb and a notch above many of our previous dining experiences. I have a DD who was 12 and a DS who was 5 on our last visit. They both enjoyed their entrees and LOVED the dessert. We loved it so much we will be going there again on our next visit.

We've only eaten at YSH and Narcoossees. We enjoyed them both and would go back to either in a heartbeat. Of those two, I'd give the edge to YSH if I had a choice because I love the filet there.

Haven't been to Il Mulino so I can't speak about that. But, as for the other two, IMO, the food was excellent at both locations. The filets were not on par with, say, California Grill or Citrico's but we had execellent service at both locations and were not disappointed with the food.

Narcoossee's has a great view of Wishes from the deck (or even from your table if you have a window seat like my gf and I had)

Yachtsman has the "paint your own dessert" that your kids will love.

I love Yachtsman and Narcoossee's. I think you can have a great meal at either. I would go with whatever is easier for you to get to.

Yachtsman has a little *quieter* of an atmosphere, if you are looking for that. You can walk on the BoardWalk afterwards if you'd like.

Narcoossee's is very close to the MK, and it's great to look out the windows and see the Seven Seas Lagoon and the MK across the way. You can also see the fireworks or the Water Pageant from right outside the restaurant doors.

Il Mulino it just incredible, we loved our doting servers, the wonderful food and the great atmosphere.

The last time we ate at the Yachtsman my hubby wasnt thrilled by the food but the service was great

We love the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Three years in a row we have had great food and top notch service. Totally packed every time, but never had a long boring meal where you find yourself constantly asking for your food.

We have been to Il Mulino three times as well. Once was so-so-bigger group of five, still pretty small. Our service was lousy (even with three people hovering around you,) but the food was good. The other two times the food and service was great. This place gets loud and full when there is a convention at the S&D.

We have only gone to Narcoossee's once and it was a few years ago. I did not bother going back the next year because it was so loud and the service was subpar. My appetizer came out about 10 minutes after the rest of the tables'. I know she never put the order into the system. The food was good, but not incredible. Citricos and Jiko have a better tasting filet. My lobster had a bad odor-it wasn't spolied, but just smelled awful. The crab crusted mahi was the best tasting entree I will say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter