Ignore

Hi Gretel, thanks again for all your hard work during the last few months. See you soon........2 weeks and counting !!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I posted on the other thread the idea of ordering cheese and crackers from room service (and perhaps a bottle of sparkling wine) and then meeting somewhere (perhaps the "secret" verandah on Deck 7 aft). We should discuss a date and time when we meet on Saturday.

I would also like to thank Gretel for all of her hard work.

I like the idea of setting up mulitple meets. That way if someone has a conflict there is another chance to get together.

With the $99 voucher deal some of use may be cruising together again this fall!

John... Like your idea of the Deck 7 meet.......When we sailed in Oct we tried a Topsiders meet and found it to be very difficult due to the seating and all the people eating there. Just a thought....also I read on the other thread about a Meet at the Radisson on Friday at the pool from 7-9 pm incase anyone missed it. 2 weeks from today and we will all be too excited to sleep!

We will try to be at at least one of these meets - would love for the DS's (12 and 10) to meet other kids their age!See you all in 13 days!!! :sunny:

We can change the Topsiders one if wanted. If someone had told me earlier about the congestion there..............Any other suggestions or should we try it? It would not have to be a lunch......maybe just a part of the ship????? Help guys !!!!!!

Topsider's is fine. I think that the Deck 7 meet could be later in the week, perhaps on one of the extended at sea days. We can discuss when we meet and greet on Saturday and Sunday.

OK Topsiders it is.............It shouldnt be to hard.......just let the seater know you want to be next to other DISers!

Thanks Gretel, Great ideas John!

In exactly 14 days and 0 minutes we should be meeting and celebrating a sail away!

See you all there!

John

I saw something on a more recent post about moving the location - is Topsider's the place for the Sun 1pm meet? Just want to make sure I have the right location.

Where was that post? The only one I read was about one later in the week on Deck 7 aft............Confusion........If No one responds I will just leave it as is. I dont want anyone to miss a meet by giving the wrong info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter