If you've had an early dinner in the last few months at Chefs...

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
Steve Soares says the lest round of Remy at Chefs is at 5:20. I'm curious to know if this info is still accurate. If you've had an early dinner in the last few months at Chefs, please tell me if you saw Remy. I've seen plenty of reports of Remy sightings at lunch time, but have not read about early dinner.

Thanks.

Yes, we had an ADR for 4:45 and Remy began his last round of the day at 5:20.

I would recommend that you make your ADR for no later than 4:45 or 5PM because once he's visited your section of the dining room, he usually doesn't come back to greet people that are seated after he's moved on.

Also, he's not there on Sundays.

Kim T :figment:

This goes for last Aug. I had a 5:00 ress and was told Remy didn't come till 6 so I switched my ress to 6 and I wan't leaving till I seen him :rotfl2: he didn't come around till after 7:rolleyes1. But I saw him. :banana:

Yes, it is accurate, barring any problems with the operation of Remy himself. If you are seated after he has passed your section, he will not return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter