If you've ever had someone you REALLY wanted to take to WDW

Liz

Make a miracle!
We have very good friends who have never been to WDW. Our sons are best friends, our daughters are friends (although there is a 4 yr. age difference). We'd just about giving up on them ever going. Today they told us if we go back in 2004 they'll go with us!!!!! I know its a LONG way off but its better than NEVER!!! Yipee!!!!!

My DD and I have really wanted my Mom to go. She has not been to WDW since the early 70's. She actually went to a convention at CSR a few years back...but I don't consider that the Disney experience...

Good news is she is coming with us for a quick 4 day trip next week....We are so excited...We are going to pack all 4 parks, 2 water parks, and DQ into 4 days....(And she'll never want to return...hehehehe)

EEK!! Sorry about that Liz....I thought the post was asking the question...Congrats on being able to go with your friends...Think of all the fun you will have planning between now and then...:)

That is wonderful, Liz!!! :bounce: I am still working on getting DW, Lady M, to return with me. :)

That's really cool!!! I am currently trying to get a friend to go with me in December :) I am sure I will be excited as you if she actually agrees to go with me :)

That's so neat, Liz! I love taking people who have never been for their first MAGICAL experience!

Happy planning!

No problem Disfanatiks! Have a great time with your mom!!!

Yes, we will have so much fun planning!!!!!

I know the feeling Liz! All I've ever wanted was for my parents to join us on a trip. Until Mom's surgery last year, she'd just :rolleyes: :rolleyes: at me! But, now she WANTS to go with us next time! We don't have any clue when we're going yet but, I know my parents will be there no matter what! :cool:

I think it's so exciting to walk into the Magic Kingdom with smeone who has never been. It's absolutely magical.

I remember my first time, remember my childrens, I will never forget the day we walked in with my grandson his whole face lit up and his eyes twinkled. Everything about the trip was magical, his first ride, his first character breakfast, his haircut on main street. There a special glow about first-timers.

We will be taking one of our granddaughters (first time) and her brother ( third trip) in Febuary. I'm sure when he sees his sisters face this will be a magical trip for him. I'm also sure he's going to pull the big brother routine.

I get so excited inside about this trip, sometimes I think I'll burst. :bounce:

Liz, I know what you mean. My mom was at WDW in the early 70's ...I think the only parks she saw were MK & Epcot. Boy, have things changed. And she's going to see all those changes when she gets there on 8-11...Yes, we are taking her with us!!! I don't know who is more excited!!!:Pinkbounc

TC:cool:

I'd love to be able to take my childhood best-friend & her son down. She hasn't been since she was a kid (74) so, she has only seen MK - her son hasn't seen WDW - They have done DL, as they lived in San Diego for several years. I have been trying to figure out a way to save enough money to take them with us on our next trip....When we went as kids, we wanted to go together so badly - it would be really special to finally do that. We've known each other since we were 4 - I just KNOW we'd have a ball!

Congrats Liz! What a wonderful, exciting thing to look forward to....

Yay! It's great to introduce others to the magic!

I would love to take my sister (52) and my niece (35) sometime next Spring. It would be the 3 of us and my DD who will be 4 by then. An ALL GIRLS trip! Not sure if I'll be able to swing it tho. DH & DS probably won't like being left behind.... :)

Jill

I had always wanted to take my DB with us and we did in 99 at Thanksgiving. Even watching the face of a 60 year old walk into the MK is awsome! He argued about going with us that trip but when we were planning our trip for Easter break this year we got no hassle. He would head back to MK after 10pm with my teens and they all had a great time. Now I feel guilty thinking about a trip for just DH and myself even though I got over the guilt of not taking the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter