If You're going to WDW soon.....

Darkwing Duck

DIS Veteran
I put a mickey mouse sticker on the elevator wall located at the monorail waiting line at Contemporary. It's located on a purple wall with silver circles on it. I wrote Darkwing Duck on it, if someone could let me know if they see it that'd be cool.

i'll look for it if i go to the contemporary.

this reminds me of a trip i went on 7 years ago. in line for rockin rollercoaster my cousin had a piece of gum and she spit it out in line after the preshow in the "alley" and so everytime i'm in line i look for it. odd i know but it's fun.

They might of taken the sticker off already.
The Contemporary (along with all the other WDW hotels) have a good cleaning staff, who seem to stay on top of things. :)

i wonder its still there... that would be fun to fun unfortunately r next trip isnt 4 a while...

They might of taken the sticker off already.
The Contemporary (along with all the other WDW hotels) have a good cleaning staff, who seem to stay on top of things. :)

I've figured that out. I have tried the same thing for the last three years and its always gone. I only go once a year so that doesn't help. This past summer, I put it in bewteen the wall and this silver wall decoration. You can see it perfectly, but it's hard to take off.

mickeystickerme.jpg

this is a picture from my phone. The purple wall is the side of the elevator.

Thats probably the best spot i've put it. The year before I put it on the monorail escalator. If it's still there when I go in July, it would be unbelievable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter