If your last trip ever was coming up, what would you spend it doing?

Alye

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a really impromptu trip and it might be my last, although I really don't want that to be true. But I'm curious to hear from all you WDW experts - if you knew you could only go on one more trip, for whatever reason, how would you spend it? What would you do and where would you stay?

I'd made it two weeks.
Resort-hopping. 3 days at Poly, 3 days at AKL, 2 days at Wilderness, 2 days at the Grand, 3 days at Boardwalk.
Dining reservations for every signature restaurant on property, even the ones not on the DDP. Oh and V&A's twice.
Spend one full day in the parks just riding Splash Mountain. If it wasn't open when I was going I would sue Disney for unimaginable pain and suffering.

For me it is hitting each park hard from rope drop to close. Eating counter service once a day and table service once a day at the park I am at. Valuing rides over food. I avoid staying at too nice of a hotel because I spend all my time on the parks. For me I like POR because it is nice but not so nice I need to spend any time there...

SO if I had to do it my way it would be

3 days MK
2 days Epcot
2 HS
2 AK

Less days would be:

3 days MK
2 days Epcot
1 HS
1 AK

less days

2 MK
2 Epcot
.5. HS
.5 AK

less:

2 MK
1 Epcot
.5. HS
.5 AK

I have hoped hotels 3 times on a 20 day stay once. However hoping hotels to me was not as relaxing.

I don't think I'd waste it on Disney? I mean if you mean last trip ever kind of thing.

But if my SO said we're doing one trip and that's it, I agree, significant deluxe hotel resort hopping! That's something I normally would never spend the money on.

I am not sure exactly what I would do the whole time, but I would spend my last day in Magic Kingdom. I would watch the fireworks and stick around for the Goodnight Kiss. Then I would walk out an empty Main Street and thank the last cast member for a magical day.

I think i would need to do all the fireworks shows with dinner in the park before each....Hoop dee doo for sure....and a night drinking around the world....and then sitting and reflecting at my favorite "views" (mine being the boardwalk swan and dolphin view from the gazebo)

Every meal at O'Hana, every day riding Space, Splash, and Big Thunder over and over again, conclude every night with drinks at Trader Sam's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter