If you wrote the tv series Smallville (minor spoiler for those who haven’t watched the series)

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If you wrote the tv series Smallville, would Evan (ageless episode) have lived? Is there another character that was killed on the show that should have lived?

I don't see how he could have gone on since the premise was energy bursts with aging, maybe Clark could have brought him to another universe where he would age slower.

John Kent was a favorite, I always wanted John Schneider to stay with the series longer as the dad, he is such a likable actor.

You didn't ask about characters who went on way too long but I always despised Allison Mack, wished they would have written her off at the get-go and replaced her someone likable. Lots of shows end up with people I fast forward over & she was & is one of them. Now her horrid behavior with a cult makes me gag when she is on screen

I don't see how he could have gone on since the premise was energy bursts with aging, maybe Clark could have brought him to another universe where he would age slower.

John Kent was a favorite, I always wanted John Schneider to stay with the series longer as the dad, he is such a likable actor.

You didn't ask about characters who went on way too long but I always despised Allison Mack, wished they would have written her off at the get-go and replaced her someone likable. Lots of shows end up with people I fast forward over & she was & is one of them. Now her horrid behavior with a cult makes me gag when she is on screen
I agree. If the WB Aquaman pilot was picked up, her character probably would been moved to that show once Lois showed up on Smallville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!