If you were to Re-imagine the Neighbor, what theme would you Re-imagine it as?

Not only did the west have horses they had other farm type animals. Animals that many children from larger cities are not able to be close to. I think some sort of animal petting and interacting area would be great for kids. Even a dog or two would be great fun.

Not only did the west have horses they had other farm type animals. Animals that many children from larger cities are not able to be close to. I think some sort of animal petting and interacting area would be great for kids. Even a dog or two would be great fun.

Well We had a sort of petting zoo in the corrals where the pony rides used to be before Animal Kingdom was built. And the strutting peacocks that roamed the Fort. But after AK that all moved over there. So I doubt Disney would do that again. But maybe.

Bama Ed

PS - I'm afraid of lot of these little extra things will not come back unless Disney can find a way to monetize (charge for) it.

Last edited:

Want an authentic western theme park? How 'bout a spinoff of the Movie Westworld, complete with a Yul Bruner Automaton to test your quickdraw speed.

Want an authentic western theme park? How 'bout a spinoff of the Movie Westworld, complete with a Yul Bruner Automaton to test your quickdraw speed.

As long as things don't end up like they did in the new HBO Westworld 'reboot'!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter