If you were to get stuck on a continuous loop of 1 ride, which would it be?

Although not official stuck on a continuous loop, during a massive rain storm one night during the MNSSHP, we were allowed to keep getting in line for HM, using the back doors. This lasted for about 6 times through. That was cool! TDBIASWS. :thumbsup2

dominiondad said:
Its A Small World. If I'm going crazy, I might as well get it over with.

I have actually been stuck on Small World back in the 90's. I still squirm a bit If there is any delay at all on that ride. 15 minutes stuck in the Holland area almost pushed me over the edge.

On a MNSSHP day when MK opened at 8 am (not emh) it was so uncrowded that the CMs let us stay on BTMRR (without getting off our train) five times in a row. They would have let us stay another time but we wanted to get more done before the crowds came. It was awesome!

DH and I pick TTA or possibly Soarin' or Toy Story Mania.

We have ridden POTC 8 times back to back (annoying that you have to get off the ride and then back on)

Buzz Lightyear - 5 times back to back

Teacups - 5 times back to back

Carousel - 10 times back to back

Peter Pan - 6 times back to back

Grand Fiesta Tour - 4 times back to back

Aladdins Magic Carpet - 8 times back to back

Safari - 4 times back to back

Funny, no one has mentioned multiple trips through Carousel of Progress (unless they fell asleep and were unaware).

:)

I would go for the Rapids on a really hot day. My wife just said her dream would be Space Mountain, but that would make me puke.

When I was a kid, my dad could stay on If You Had Wings (was that the name, or just the song?) or the people mover ALL DAY if you let him. As far as my dad was concerned, they were the only 2 rides in Disney.

On our Disneymoon in 2002, the remnants of a hurricane was passing through which meant torrential downpours that cleared out the parks. We stayed at DHS one day and were allowed to ride ToT 11 times without getting off!!! :yay:

One of my favorite Disney memories! But, after the 11th ride, we asked to get off...we were ready :rotfl2:

we've done stitch repeatedly,Buzz,peoplemover,tea cups,star tours and me and ds have done tricera top spin 10 Times,non stop- he got a certificate!

I would choose dinosaur to be stuck on,over and over- fab.:goodvibes

I've done both Everest and Rockin Roller Coaster 7 times in a row when the lines were less than 5 minutes. So yes, I had to get off, but I was right back on again. 7 was enough.

I've also done Kilimanjaro Safaris 11 or 12 times in a row, although I guess that one is a bit different since I was in the driver's seat. (Same thing with the Backlot Tour 3 times in a row)

I would love to get stuck on Peter Pan's Flight. I adore that ride. Plus I could check out the small details I feel that I have missed. Second choice would be Soarin' in the front row!

BTMRR would be my first choice. I could ride that all day! Soarin' would be my 2nd choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter