If you were not a soccer (association football) fan before, are you now based on the USWNT or USMNT?

Most people don't feel that way, fortunately. Loud females tend to get a bad rap sometimes, they gotta learn to keep their mouths shut right?
Wouldn't matter to me if they were male or female. I'm on record as against the NFL's nonsense too. I expect the same behavior regardless. Act like you've been there before.
As for what most people think, well opinion seems to be turning against them. And I'll not apologize for expecting better out of people regardless.

Wouldn't matter to me if they were male or female. I'm on record as against the NFL's nonsense too. I expect the same behavior regardless. Act like you've been there before.
As for what most people think, well opinion seems to be turning against them. And I'll not apologize for expecting better out of people regardless.
Expecting better doesn’t mean you’re going to get it these days.

AND the governor of NY passing a law that women soccer players have to make as much as men soccer players is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Men's soccer makes MILLIONS of dollars more then women's soccer. (I think it's $40 billion VS $130 Million, don't quote me but it's apple to oranges). That's like passing a law that all football players, actor/actresses etc. should make the same salary. Why should the soccer organization pay women the same amount of money when women's soccer makes a small percentage of what the men's soccer makes???

What have they done to be role models? Oh I don't know. Fight for women's equality, pay equality, LGBTQ rights. Just small meaningless stuff like that you know.

I hope Rapinoe shares her millions with the rest of her teammates when she makes money for being the "spokesperson" for the team. Now that will only be fair, right???

It's fine. People need to get over bad language. And yes they are role models, as were the female soccer players who came before them. They've inspired young girls all over the country.
No they don't, people need to stop using foul language in a public space. If you haven't got the vocabulary to express yourself properly then don't say anything.

ford family

Besides just having won the World Cup, Megan Rapinoe is authentic. She is exactly who she is without apology. If I had a daughter I would wish this for her.

^^^This is exactly the root of the problem people have, whether they admit it or not. Women are supposed to be quiet and demure, keep their opinions to themselves and not make any waves. I really thought we were past this kind of thinking, but this thread alone proves me wrong.

No they don't, people need to stop using foul language in a public space. If you haven't got the vocabulary to express yourself properly then don't say anything.

ford family

You may be entitled to your opinion, but you really can't tell people how they can and cannot speak. I suggest if you don't like what you are hearing you can turn and walk away. Problem solved.

^^^This is exactly the root of the problem people have, whether they admit it or not. Women are supposed to be quiet and demure, keep their opinions to themselves and not make any waves. I really thought we were past this kind of thinking, but this thread alone proves me wrong.
It really is and we are not past that kind of thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!