If you were chosen to be the new Santa or Mrs. Claus…

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If you were chosen to be the new Santa or Mrs. Claus, when would you tell your kids/family? Would you wait until they were adults or only when it becomes necessary? If you could change back and forth your appearance at will from your current self to the classic Claus look, which would you choose to look like for most of the year? How soon would your kids take advantage of your new job?

Interesting question that requires more thought. Can’t say I ever thought of being either but I worked at a restaurant for a time and the owner was frequently photographed as Santa Claus for New York magazine. The thing is he didn’t evoke St. Nick in daily life to me. Here he is for December:

1701296992420.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest