If you like the California Grill, you'll LOVE...

MissMickee

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my tro
... fill in the blank.

DH and I LOVE the California Grill and want to try someplace new this trip. What would you suggest?

Probably Citrico's #1...depends what sort of food you like but I love the food, wine and atmosphere of Jiko.

The Wave..it's way better than Cali Grille. I think the Wave should be upstairs lol!
SO good!

Artist Point

We went here for the first time in March and loved it. We are like you, my DH and I love Cali Grill, but we wanted to try something new even though we still ate at Cali Grille :goodvibes They have very good food and the ambiance is beautiful.

I'll second artist's point. My husband and I actually preffered it to california grill which we also enjoyed.

Sorry I have to disagree with Narcooses and Jiko. I didn't think they were even close to our experience at California Grill. It might be the night we were there, but with those prices, that shouldn't have any bearing. Have not tried Flying Fish or any of the others.

Kona is also a good choice IMO.

My second favorite was The Wave. The food was fantastic. The server was wonderful and the decor was very relaxing and romantic.

Jiko and Narcoosee was nice and I would visit them again. However, they are not Must Do's for me. I've had better lobster here at home than at Narcoosee's. The wine list at Jiko would be what sends me back there. Not the food or the service.

I'd like to try Citrico's on my next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter