If you have shipped a box....

The packages come onboard with the mail delivery and is not as important for delivery to staterooms as the luggage is.

1:30ish would probably be unreasonable, especially if your cruise is booked 100% to capacity.

I would think you can expect it by mid evening at the latest (6ish).

well both times I have shipped to the ship, my box was there at my cabn before anything else. Just wanted some feedback if others had the same experience.

Anything is possible....I've only shipped a box once in our cruises with DCL and I didn't share your experience. We got our box after our luggage at about 5pm..Luggage was in our room at 2pm....:confused3

I only shipped a box down once to the ship back in 2006. The box was in the stateroom when we first got to our room.

I don't think there is any hard or fast rule on this....obviously someone's box will be delivered first and someone's has to be delivered last and the rest are in between so the time your box gets to your cabin depends on where you are on the delivery schedule!!! I am actually guessing at how they do it. I would assume (and we all know how that usually turns out) that the packages are delivered to the ship and then possibly each stateroom host delivers the packages for their cabins or does a team of delivery CM's deliver the packages to each cabin?

MJ

We shipped one in October. Our box and all but 1 of our bags was in our room when they let us in. We got very lucky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter