If you have Breakfast at hotel included, do you need to make a reservation?

mala55

Mouseketeer
We have 2 mornings of breakfast included with our hotel package at Newport Bay. Do I also need to make a reservation or just show up? Do you think it will be crowded and long waits? We want to take advantage of EMH, so I don’t want to get delayed by breakfast?

Also, how much time should we allow to get from hotel to parks to be there for EMH?

Thanks!!

It has been a while since I had a breakfast included at a stay. But last time: It will be handled at check in. They have several time slots. You get a card with the time as a reminder ( dont think it was necessary to have it with you). You go around the time you are scheduled, you are asked your room number, they double check and off you go.

It has been a while since I had a breakfast included at a stay. But last time: It will be handled at check in. They have several time slots. You get a card with the time as a reminder ( dont think it was necessary to have it with you). You go around the time you are scheduled, you are asked your room number, they double check and off you go.

Thats right.....and if you stay in a club level (Golden Forrest Club, Compass Club etc.) there will be no time slots for you.

I was thinking of booking the preimum plan where it is included (well, this was before bookings started acting up and stopped allowing me to add dining). Are you serious though that I cannot select my own breakfast time? I want to make sure I clear out of breakfast in time for EMH.

I was thinking of booking the preimum plan where it is included (well, this was before bookings started acting up and stopped allowing me to add dining). Are you serious though that I cannot select my own breakfast time? I want to make sure I clear out of breakfast in time for EMH.
You can, but at check in, not on forehand. The first time slot is at 7, I think, but could also be 6.30.

When we stayed at Newport Bay with stayed club Level, and just went to breakfast in the club dinning room when we wanted to... We aren't rope drop kinda people, so when we would go in it would not be busy at all...

The selection were nice, and plentiful, and well presented... If you are at club level we stopped in for tea one afternoon, and it was quite a nice spread... we used it as a late lunch as our dinner reservation was quite late...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter