If you have 1 room now,can you book bounceback for two rooms?

DisneyClown

DIS Veteran
At some point my DH and I would like to take our mothers to WDW, and it would probably be us and our children in one room with our mothers sharing a room. I was just curious if there was ever a bounceback offer to come up while we were there, could we book the room for us and the extra room for our mothers with the bounceback discount?

Yes. You will be able to book a room and your husband can book a room as well.

So I will have to book a room under my name and my husband has to book one under his name, and pay $400 deposit?!!! I guess that would mean we have to split up Dining plan and tickets and such? Not sure if I would want to go that route, but I will have to think about it. Thanks for the info!

You can book up to 3 rooms with a PIN. The reservations will be in the name of who is in the room. You do have to travel together for you to be able to book the other room/rooms. I have done this 3 times so far and never a problem. Yes, a deposit for each room. (one night stay for a room only, $200 for a package) All the same rules for pmt apply to both reservations. (45 days for package and can get 6 months zero interest, 6 days for a room only cancel and pay when you get there.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter