If you had an Epcot ceremony, I have a question for you!

pixie921

DIS Veteran
Or rather, my mom does! ;) For a 9 a.m. ceremony, are the restrooms open and available for guests to use?

I just assumed there would be, but she wanted me to ask and I knew you all would have the answer! :goodvibes

Yes-no worries on the restroom issue.

Keep in mind that depending on the day, the Park might be open to Resort Guests early, so don't be surprised if you see Guests when you are heading to your ceremony location.

We were married on a Sunday at Canada and there were plenty of Guests already in the Park.

Yes-no worries on the restroom issue.

Keep in mind that depending on the day, the Park might be open to Resort Guests early, so don't be surprised if you see Guests when you are heading to your ceremony location.

We were married on a Sunday at Canada and there were plenty of Guests already in the Park.

Mom says thank you! :goodvibes And so do I of course!

We'll be going in the back through the American Adventure (having ceremony at Italy) so I'm thinking the only guest we'd run into would be maybe the tour groups that go through beforehand? At any rate, that's no problem. I'm sure Disney will be good at keeping the site feeling private. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter