If you could ride one ride with Walt Disney what would it be?

CAJUNWDWFAN said:
Pirates of the Carribean or Haunted Mansion
I think you hit it on the nose! PotC or HM all the way, If I couldn't do a ride I would do a walk through of EPCOT.

Honestly, no ride in particular, but would love to have walked down Main St in DL and have him tell the stories about all the buildings and people on the windows.

kupperman said:
Spaceship Earth. Epcot was a project he cared alot about. :)
slp87 said:
Carousel of Progress

Both are good. I wonder if walt would have the courage to ride MS or RnRC with me because if he he did those would be my best picks because due to the great technology.

My absolute favorite thing in the World is Illuminations: Reflections of Earth - could watch it every night when we're there. But, since that's not a ride, I gues I'll go with Splash Mountain - - - Although Tower of Terror is my favorite Disney ride, Splash has the more whimsical nature that I associate with Disney. Plus, it's got a great story and great thrills. It's the best of both worlds.

Coming in close behind: Tower of Terror, American Adventure, CoP, TTA

my first reaction was definitely CoP, but after reading these posts, i can see that the railroad would also be a great choice!

Soarin is by far my favorite ride ever - I could go on it again and again. But, I would also like to say that we always go on People Mover ( or whatever it's called now) on the first day because it's like riding several rides at once since you go in and out and over several other attractions.

This gives me chills (the good excited ones) just thinking about it!! The railroad would be my choice because he could tell me all sorts of neat facts as we travel around the whole park. COP and ISAW would be my other choices. OR...How about dinner at CRT and a private tour of the castle?

This is one of my favorite topics I've EVER seen :) :)

I have a few choices :)

1) TTA/Peoplemover: Its my absolute favorite ride and it would be amazing to go by the area with his EPCOT model. That is my favorite place in the whole Disneyworld area (even before i knew it was Walt's vision, i still loved that area for years. So last year when i finally found out what it truly was, i was overcome with emotion) and I'd love to hear his opinions on it. Plus, the TTA is a nice relaxing and pretty long ride so it would be cool to go on and hang out with him on it. And i can do the "Tom Morrow" routine :)

2) Carousel of Progress: Pretty obvious reasons there, and its probably my second favorite ride and is quite meaningful.

3) Timekeeper: I love this ride and it really reminds me of Walt. Especially where Jules Verne and HG Wells are talking. I can see Walt really enjoying this attraction.

4) Thanks to all the posters who brought up the railroad!! Best part is, you dont have to get off until you are ready!! "Come on Walt, let's ride again, tell me more!"

4) Any character meal...how funny would it be to see the characters react to him!? :)

P.S. If the question also included "any attraction EVER in Disneyworld", then I'd want to add Dreamflight (big surprise there, right!?), Horizons, and GM, and the original Imagination :)

Pirates of the Caribbean, because it's said that, this is Walt's last ride to supervise.

Jessica :earsgirl:

I agree! I think this would allow the maximum amount of time to talk w/ Walt and hear his thoughts on various aspects of the park as we rode around.

That's what I was thinking. I would love to hear he thought not only on the current condition of WDW, but about all the new parks. Also, it would just be reall cool to hear stories from his mouth about the early days of Mickey.

I agree! I think this would allow the maximum amount of time to talk w/ Walt and hear his thoughts on various aspects of the park as we rode around.

When I saw the topic of this thread I immediately thought the railroad train too. That way Walt could explain his thoughts and views of the park to me as we were going around it. Way cool! :goodvibes

1) TTA/Peoplemover: Its my absolute favorite ride and it would be amazing to go by the area with his EPCOT model. That is my favorite place in the whole Disneyworld area (even before i knew it was Walt's vision, i still loved that area for years. So last year when i finally found out what it truly was, i was overcome with emotion) and I'd love to hear his opinions on it. Plus, the TTA is a nice relaxing and pretty long ride so it would be cool to go on and hang out with him on it. And i can do the "Tom Morrow" routine :)

I agree! I just didn't know how to say it =]

2) Carousel of Progress: Pretty obvious reasons there, and its probably my second favorite ride and is quite meaningful.

I love this ride too! I know a lot of people think it's boring but it makes me so happy!

Tough question. I'd probably pick either POTC at Magic Kingdom, or ToT at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Would probably have to flip a coin.

Wow! i couldnt pick just one! My top choices would be POTC, The Railroad, TTA, and even though its not a RIDE.. the Disney Animation Studio. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter