If you could have any view out your

I thought ocean for a long time...but then you never have quiet, and I really enjoy quiet sometimes. So, I like bay views within driving distance of the ocean. :snooty: :)

I thought ocean for a long time...but then you never have quiet, and I really enjoy quiet sometimes. So, I like bay views within driving distance of the ocean. :snooty: :)

that makes more sense, but looking at the Ocean at night, would seem so mysterious and awesome

I like both them, but when I had a hotel on the strip in vegas, I request the strip view over the Mountains, but I have had the Mountain view and enjoyed

If I were in Vegas I would prefer the strip view too (to capture the total experience of being in Vegas).

With Vegas, The view from Henderson to the Strip and the view from Centennial Hills to the Strip is beautiful. That would be my second choice since we had both for years & years. I miss it. It was an awesome view during NYE and 4th of July. Could see the whole valley.

Window what would it be ?

A lot of ones I would love but will go with Ocean

My choice as well. I grew up with a mountain view. DH & I still have a home there. To me, a mountain view is just looking at trees. :o That would be fine, if you didn't have to look at bare trees for several months of the year. I find the winters there depressing. We kept our property there & bought some for DS only because our extended family live there. If not for that, we wouldn't go back. The plan for now is to live there in the summer, if DH can ever retire.

The ocean is the reason we moved to Florida 21 years ago. We don't have an ocean view, but we're very close to it. If I could only live one place for the rest of my life, I would choose to live near the ocean. If we could just win the lottery, we'd buy an oceanfront home. :p

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter