If you could choose one table service meal what would it be? (New to DLR)

At DL, I don't have a favorite table service. Blue Bayou's food is just not great. I have gone multiple times just to do the Fantasmic Package or friends have not been to it.
At DCA, I haven't been to Carthay since DLR reopened, just no time and so hard to make reservations. I used to LOVE Carthay pre-Covid because reservations were always available. I would make reservations before getting on the tram and when I get off the tram, my reservation is ready.
Loved Steakhouse 55! Too bad it is not open. I did breakfast, tea, and dinner one day at Steakhouse 55. Haha.
Napa Rose is good. I always enjoyed Napa Rose, especially Chef's Counter. Last time at Chef's Counter, my friend paired her meal with wine and they gave her so much, she looked like an alcoholic. The Chef told the waiter to give her more wine at the first glass and then the waiter just gave my friend more wine with all subsequent glasses.
Once, we did appetizer at Carthay, then entree at Napa Rose, and had dessert at Steakhouse 55. It was probably a mistake because it was so much food. Hahahha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter