If you could be at one sporting event ( when ever it was)

What's weird is I am a BIG EAST fan. Grew up watching amazing players, but not upset about the ACC. I love the competition, CUSE @ Duke. Duke@ unc. It's just fun. And Im talking hoops
That's not weird at all. It makes sense that you would miss the Big East. I would hate for UNC to leave the ACC.

Since someone already mentioned the Miracle on Ice, pretty much any of the last 50 Indy 500. Though I would be much happier at certain ones rather than others.

121157a_lg.jpeg

I'm not a sports fan, well, anymore, and I don't know a hill of beans about hockey but this one? I'd go to. I was a freshman in high school and the USA hockey team was the only thing on my mind that winter! I got obsessed. I tried SO hard to understand hockey but at the same time I didn't care because it was just fun to watch. And, yes, I do believe in miracles :)

Jimmy Connors vs John McEnroe at the U.S. Open in 1991. I think, Connors had semi-retired, but came back. And everyone knew that this match would pretty much be their last against each other and so worth seeing live. I couldn't for the life of me get tickets for as soon at there was even an inkling these guys would go up against each other, any tickets left were already gone or being scalped for an uber high price. :sad:

Well, it's personal, but the 1993 2nd round NCAA men's basketball tournament game between Cal and Duke in Rosemont, Illinois. I watched it live on TV at home. I recorded the game to VHS, but I bought this new VCR and it ate it. I was able to get the tape back in place, but it was folded over and when I played it back about 1 minute was garbled.

Then that was on the cover of SI:

0002634_bobby-hurley-of-the-blue-devils.jpeg

I think I'd go back to see Arizona's three guards of Terry, Bibby, and Simon carve through heavily favored Kentucky's defense in the NCAA title game.

Tough call between that and Texas Western in 66.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter