If you burn candles, what scent for this time of year?

Mountain Lodge or Treehouse Memories both from Yankee.....wintery woodsy but not pine and not holidayish....

Right now I am taking turns burning 3 scents from a local candle maker, Country Candles. She really has the best smelling candles. Apple pie (apples with a hint of lemon), peppermint cream and pumpkin creme brûlée. They scent the entire house!

I just ordered a few large jar candles from Yankee Candle. Gotta love their 50% off sale!

I ordered Cranberry Chutney, which I love for the cooler months; and I also ordered Sparkling Cinnamon and Christmas Cookie which I also love this time of year.

The Cranberry Chutney is for my living room, while the Sparkling Cinnamon and the Christmas Cookie will be in the kitchen.

In the family room I always burn summery/tropical scents, all year. My favories are Pineapple Paradise (I stock up on this scent when they have it available) and Pineapple Cilantro.

I can only burn the food-type scents because the other types bother my allergies and/or I just don't like the scent.

It looks like they a few potentially nice scents for the spring: Black Coconut, Waikiki Melon and Paradise Spice. :scratchin

Managed to snag samplers of the new spring scents for $1 each right before Christmas...(promo maybe) anyway spice one and the black coconut are amazing will def need large jars as soon as they run the buy 2 get 2 promo

Warm Vanilla or Sugar Cookie...I'm tired of pumpkin and cranberry scents now that the holidays are over but I can't wait for Clean Linen time to come;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter