• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you are doing the 2008 WDW Half, Full Or Goofy, sign in here...

Bree -- Can't wait to see you! I still remember that you were one of the first WISHers I met -- on a bus to the Trails End WISH gathering in 2006 -- and I was so grateful that you were so kind and friendly!
Really looking forward to seeing more pix of your sweet Lucas! :hug:

Hey Cam!
I really want to meet up with everyone. I'm hoping to make the POP meet, if not that then I'm going to try my best to support the half. And instead of pictures of my little man, I'm going to bring him! He told me he can't wait to support his mommy and her W.I.S.H. friends!

~bree~

Oh, Bree, how exciting!! He is just gorgeous! And see? He has Mom's great smile, too! :love:

I'm coming with my husband and running partner and her boyfriend. I'm doing the half W/R and staying at Wyndham.

Well, Judy, we're just making you work a lot lately, aren't we? ;) Thanks so much for doing this.

Would you believe that I just decided tonight where I'm going to stay? I had reservations in two locations :rolleyes1 so I had to pick one TONIGHT. I gave up the Poly :sad1: to stay at CSR where my best friend is staying. I think she would have been upset otherwise but I sooooooo wanted to stay at Poly. Oh, well. At least I'm saving a TON of money. :thumbsup2

Susie: sorry you won't be at the Poly with us. I know it's darn big bucks, but there are 4 of us all doing events and it was just the easiest way to get around. Only a handful of WISHers there, though.

I've been reading this forum for awhile and today is the first day I decided to register and post a message.
My name is Susie (aka Soozie) and I am running my first 1/2 marathon on Saturday. I'll be staying with some friends at Pop Century.
(and I am nervous times 100 squared!) :scared:

WELCOME SUSIE :cool1:

I'm also running my first Half Marathon - and You can tell by all the posts I've been making, I'm really nervous!! I do tend to talk more online than in real life!! So dont be afraid of me!!

Hope you come to the Pop Meet at 4ish at the Food Court at POP!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter