• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you are doing the 2008 WDW Half, Full Or Goofy, sign in here...

#31 here, checking in. Still planning to W/R the Goofy, but now am staying at the Best Western in DTD because we changed up the ressies to stay at the same hotel as the ILs--who are going to support me and DH! :cheer2:

Unfortunately, that means my time with my fellow DISers will be basically non-existent, except for the races. Of course, because I'm so slow, that means I have, potentially, hours of quality time with you all. So if there's any of you who are planning on staying just ahead of the sweepers, I hope I get to meet you!! :thumbsup2

#53 checking in. Slight change of plans - staying @ AKL instead of SSR. HOPEFULLY transportation will not be an issue.

(Still getting bad flashbacks to the ToT)

UPDATE to #41. This old gray mule ain't what he used to be. It is with sadness I report I will only be there in spirit in 2008, but I will be thinking of you all and WISHing you well. I'll keep my eyes out for the 2009 list.

Thanks to my wife, I get to run my 3rd Goofy!

POR 1/11-1/14 Goofy (3rd time, 6th marathon overall)
My wife (Beckie) is doing the half with me.

The plan is to run/walk 5:1 the half and then run the full. We'll see what the actual race allows.

Paul

Checking in staying at POFQ for Goofy! Plans to walk/run 4:1 both. Training hasn't been going as planned so may end up w/ more walking.

dznymom96 (Cathy) Full W/R OKW

JUDY JUDY!!! :hyper: That's MY Cathy!!! She fits in between Susan and me though she does occasionally try to escape, but we usually rein her back in and drag her off for more miles :laughing:

I didn't know she had snuck on and joined the DIS! :goodvibes

Oooops, didn't realize I had to check in! We'll be practically all alone at the Poly :sad1: I'll be walking the full, DH (John) will be walking the half, DS (Jason)running the full and DD (Jenni) running the Goofy. (ha,ha... it's not my WHOLE family as someone previously posted. I still have 2 other children who have not yet been hit by the marathon bug. We'll get them eventually :thumbsup2 )

oops

#100 here checking in - dont mean to confuse anyone, but I changed my screen name to my real name - - I so dont want to be known as 'eeyore" :rotfl2:

still at BCV still running - ok "wogging" the half... dh the full!!

Not long now!!

Hey Judy - I know that you know this but I am making it official by posting it here :) I am doing the full - with Cam of course!

Updated! :yay: OMG we are getting so close! :eek:

Diane - Yay for your Cathy sneaking into the DIS! :banana:

Rhonda - Umm, I should know this too, but, umm, where are you guys staying again??? :flower3:

Judy - I am coming alone this trip and staying with Howard, Cam, & Jenn at BCV. Thank you sweetie for starting and maintaining this list - love ya!

Oh.. I dont' think i am on this list!!

Okay...

I am doing the 1/2 walking... staying at POP
Definitely Cheering on the FULL!!!

Kathy

This is some list! I can't wait to meet up with everyone. I WISH that I will.

Please help me if I don't say hi, find me and say hi to me!
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter