If today were the last day of your life...

I would take my family on a trip tp Hawaii, and hire an arsonist to burn down the house while we were gone, so nobody would have to go through things after I was gone.

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Originally posted by FreshTressa
Well, I probably would have to drop all my debates on the debate board, and get off of this darn computer!

I second that emotion!;)

I hope that the OP isn't depressed!:D

I would take out a large insurance policy and name loved ones as benefactors, lol! Then I would just start running ala Forest Gump, and see as much as I can see!:cool:

I would just hold onto my daughter and spend time with her and my family.

SSB, you should read the new book that the same author of Saturday's with Morrie. It's the Five People You Meet in Heaven. It was excellent. I liked it better than Saturday's with Morrie!

I would get myself to Arizona and get as close to the top of Camelback mountain as I could. I would be happy there :)

First, I would pray. I would thank God for every day that he has given me, and ask for Him to look out for and bless my children and husband. Then I would call extended family to tell them that I loved them and say goodbye. I would make a last ditch effort to bring my parents to faith in Christ as I know Him. Then I would explain to my children that I was going to heaven, and I would see them again one day. I would tell them how very much I love them, and I would go some where fun (Disney?) and let them have happy last memmories of being together. I would end the day with my DH- and tell him how much I love him, and want him to be happy. Let him know I would want him to remarry if it made him happy. And just have him hold me.

I would not have went to work today. :o

Originally posted by minniepumpernickel

I hope that the OP isn't depressed!:D

No, not depressed, but just something I have thought about.

I guess my main thought is that, if I died, would my loved ones really know how loved they are? And when my silly DH is giving me the silent treatment, does he know that I (or anyone) could be gone in a heartbeat? Life is too short for silly games like those. I think we need to make sure everyone knows how we feel about them, now.

I make sure my girls know I love them. If not every day, then almost. Most other people know how I feel about them too. :)

Hold Simba and Cali and give them lotsa kisses, and tell DH how to open a can of cat food.:teeth:

Originally posted by Aurora63
No, not depressed, but just something I have thought about.

I guess my main thought is that, if I died, would my loved ones really know how loved they are? And when my silly DH is giving me the silent treatment, does he know that I (or anyone) could be gone in a heartbeat? Life is too short for silly games like those. I think we need to make sure everyone knows how we feel about them, now.

You sound like a very wise person!:D Maybe you should make your DH read this thread!:D Thanks for replying!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter