If they kept the Cinnamon Buns at the main street bakery would people still go?

If the Cinnamon Buns stayed at the main street bakery would your opion cjange

• Yes

• No

• I Don't Care ether way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't really like the cinnamon buns. And they taste more like maple than cinnamon, IMO. I get the fruit tart.

I am THRILLED that they'll be serving Starbucks. Coffee is a vice that I managed to avoid, but I'm so tired of listening to coffee peeps complain about the coffee at Disney.

I don't think they had to re-do the whole place and am a little concerned about how it will turn out.

Main Street has sooo gone to hell over the years, though...it is just one more loss, one more little disappointment.

And I like Ellen and TGMR. :snooty:

Walking on eggshells here since this topic is hot, hot, hot.

Has anyone visited the Starbucks location at Disney's California Adventure? I was there last August and I found it to be better themed, better designed and employees had better 'costumes' than the Main Street Bakery.

They also served Mickey Mouse cookies, Rice Crispie Treats (the standard Disney bakery items basicaly) along with some Starbucks staples such as scones and muffins. It seemed like the bakery had been (to use an Imagineering term) plussed and offered a variety of options, many of which uniquely Disney.

Bad coffee was always my main complaint whenever I visited a Disney Park in the past. And I must admit, visiting the Main Street bakery was never a postive experience for me. Did not enjoy the coffee, the food, the service, layout, costumes and general look of the place. Yes to some that's heresy but that's just me....

My 2 cents...

I think it's interesting that this poll has more than 50% chiming in on "I don't care". The poll that DU put up did not have an "I don't care" option. I think the closest it had was, let Starbucks sell coffee, but leave the rest as is.

Sayhello

Are the cinnamon rolls really that popular? I have tried them twice and found them mediocre at best.

Who says the cinnamon rolls are going away? From what I gather, the press release stated where they will be available when the MSB is closed during renovations. I didn't see any mention that the popular items will be removed at all. They just won't be available for sale when the bakery is closed.

For me it has little to do with cinnamon buns and coffee.
My son who turns 20 next month has his first trip to Disney at 11 months old. Our bodies just instinctively turn in to the MSB for our breakfast during each visit.........more nostalgia here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter