If the murse is wrong, we don't want to be right! 27 days- holy smoke!

Which DVC and why?

• Grand Villa at OKW

• 2 one bedroom at OKW

• Grand Villa at SSR

• 2 one bedroom at SSR

• Grand Villa at BWV

• 2 one bedroom at BWV

• Grand Villa at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at VWL

• 2 one bedroom at BCV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already prepping myself for the fights over Keith. The good news is Gabby is jonesing to see you. She asked why I can't be cool like Tracy. :laughing:
Don't feel bad Jenny, not many are as cool as me! ;)

What a sweetie she is, I can't wait to see the teenage version of Gabby! Other people's teenagers are SO much better than your own. Hey wait. I suppose that must be the same theory that makes other mothers so much cooler than one's own....

K wants to see the rat or not?
He is pro- rat.

The rat is Remy! :cool1:
I still haven't seen that movie!

who has a rat?!?!?:scared1:

Remy! :cool1:

pretty soon you can start saying, "this time next month." :banana:

It's insane! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: And you'll be able to say the same about NYC! :thumbsup2

Don't feel bad Jenny, not many are as cool as me! ;)

What a sweetie she is, I can't wait to see the teenage version of Gabby! Other people's teenagers are SO much better than your own. Hey wait. I suppose that must be the same theory that makes other mothers so much cooler than one's own....

Lemme tell ya, there is very little that's cute about Gab at the moment past her physical appearance. She's so moody! :scared: :sad:

He is pro- rat.

I still haven't seen that movie!

:thumbsup2 I am pro-rat too. It's a great movie! You need to see it. It's very clever!

Ugh. I SO feel your pain. Morgan's moodiness didn't start quite that young, but she is MORE than making up for her lateness with intensity!

:scared: I cannot imagine how Gabby will be at 16 if she's like this at 12. :sad: How much is boarding school? :idea:

I can't freaking believe it!!!

Seriously, it's CRAZY! I cannot believe how close we are. A month!!!! It's almost too much for me to handle. I wish I weren't so busy so I could enjoy the anticipation a little more.

Well your trip is less than 4 months away Kirsteen. I still have to wait over six months for mine.:sad2:

Aww Goof your trip is going to be so quick in coming and before you know it you'll be on your way and we'll be back and so jealous of you and everyone else still to go on their trips. We can make our ADR's next month so I'm getting a bit obsessive checking out menu's just now, hard to believe I know;):lmao:

I am still bummed that you didn't end up with a May trip! I wanted to get to hear all your fun words actually SPOKEN!
I would have loved to be with you guys in May so that you could all laugh at me;):lmao:. If you like I'll record a cd with all my slang words so that I can be there is spirit if not in person:rotfl:

who has a rat?!?!?:scared1:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:you're nuts :crazy::joker: Cherie..I heart you:hug:

Hi guys!

Just a quick fly-by before we head out. Well, I still have about two hours but gotta pack the (dirty) clothes.:rotfl:

(For those not in the know, i.e. those who haven't read my FB page, my washing machine broke at midnight Tuesday night. So I'm just packing the clothes to wash at my inlaws while we are there.;))

Dawn....I get to say it.....this time next month "WE WILL BE AT WDW!" We are checking into the Pop on the 9th!:banana::banana: Still haven't figured out what we'll be doing this first night though. I guess it all depends on how early/late we arrive.

:wizard:Hope everyone has a happy celebration no matter what they are celebrating....Passover/Easter/Spring/Life in general!:goodvibes

Apparently Remy is only there till September so go now :thumbsup2

Jenny only a month :faint: wow!!!

Jenna have fun and I missed that about your washing machine!

:wave2: Hi ladies.

Jenna, drive safe! :goodvibes I will call you on Saturday for your birthday- answer your cell phone! :blush:

party:1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!party:

It's insane! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: And you'll be able to say the same about NYC! :thumbsup2

yeah, except that we haven't planned our trip yet so i don't know what i'll be doing! :rotfl2: we're actually supposed to sit down tomorrow and figure out a plan so we can call and make some dining reservations at a few places. that is if i'm not in nashville meeting my niece who will be here any day now!!!!! i'm waiting for my phone to ring and then i'm hitting the road and hopefully will make it up there for the birth. :goodvibes

Dawn....I get to say it.....this time next month "WE WILL BE AT WDW!" We are checking into the Pop on the 9th!:banana::banana: Still haven't figured out what we'll be doing this first night though. I guess it all depends on how early/late we arrive.

:cool1: awesome!!!!! i love the "this time next month" game. and even better is the "this time next week" game!!!

Just think now you can say "this time next month I'll be doing _____ in Disneyworld!"

So just wondering anyone have to work today?

party:1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!party:

yeah, except that we haven't planned our trip yet so i don't know what i'll be doing! :rotfl2: we're actually supposed to sit down tomorrow and figure out a plan so we can call and make some dining reservations at a few places. that is if i'm not in nashville meeting my niece who will be here any day now!!!!! i'm waiting for my phone to ring and then i'm hitting the road and hopefully will make it up there for the birth. :goodvibes

You best get planning missy! popcorn:: When is your niece's due date? Is she late?

:cool1: awesome!!!!! i love the "this time next month" game. and even better is the "this time next week" game!!!

:woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :banana: :cool1: I seriously cannot believe we will be in WDW this time next month! :faint: :cloud9:

Just think now you can say "this time next month I'll be doing _____ in Disneyworld!"

So just wondering anyone have to work today?

:wave2: I am working today, at least half day. Last night at our Seder I enjoyed the Manischewitz a little too much and am feeling it. :blush: How about you?

You best get planning missy! popcorn:: When is your niece's due date? Is she late?

i'm actually waiting for anna to call me right now so i can go over to her house and we can start the planning.

margot (my niece-to-be) isn't late. she's due this sunday. but both jordan and her doctoer have been thinking she would be early and never last until her due date. she started having regular contractions on st. patrick's day so we've been on stand-by ever since. i'm so sick of waiting!!!!!! but i guess a watched pot never boils.

i'm actually waiting for anna to call me right now so i can go over to her house and we can start the planning.

So fun! :cool1: Can't wait to hear what you have planned. NYC is the besy city ever! :thumbsup2

margot (my niece-to-be) isn't late. she's due this sunday. but both jordan and her doctoer have been thinking she would be early and never last until her due date. she started having regular contractions on st. patrick's day so we've been on stand-by ever since. i'm so sick of waiting!!!!!! but i guess a watched pot never boils.

That's maddening especially for the mommy-to-be. :hyper:

So fun! :cool1: Can't wait to hear what you have planned. NYC is the besy city ever! :thumbsup2

i just posted our potential itinerary over on my TR!

That's maddening especially for the mommy-to-be. :hyper:

tell me about it! i jump outta my skin every time my phone rings. my moron brother (and father-to-be) called me last night at 2:30 and when i saw who it was, i was like, "THIS IS IT!!!!!" but he was calling to tell me something else. at 2:30 a.m. yeah. i don't get it, either. he does that every now and then. and then when i answer all sleepy he's like, "oh, crap. it's like 2:30 there isn't it????" yeah.....only an hour ahead of your time, brainiac!!!!! :headache: i would just ignore him but i'm OCD and if i don't have my phone nearby i will worry that i will miss an emergency call. and then if i don't answer i will worry that something bad happened and i don't know about it. oh, the joys of being a OCD-riddled worry wart!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!