If the murse is wrong, we don't want to be right! 27 days- holy smoke!

Which DVC and why?

• Grand Villa at OKW

• 2 one bedroom at OKW

• Grand Villa at SSR

• 2 one bedroom at SSR

• Grand Villa at BWV

• 2 one bedroom at BWV

• Grand Villa at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at VWL

• 2 one bedroom at BCV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris presents #33:
chris33.jpg

Guess what I started doing tonight......

:woohoo:I started packing!!!!:woohoo:

We got the summer clothes out of the attic, and I had Emma try on the clothes I bought her last year on clearance for this summer. I pulled out some outfits that she will be wearing at Disney, washed them & they're ready to go!

:yay:I love, love, love packing for trips:woohoo:. You have inspired me to get out my box of clothes that I bought the girls for our trip and I can't believe I've bought them so much:scared::rolleyes1 ...Donny recons that means I won't have to buy anything else:rotfl2:, foolish boy:lmao:

:yay:I love, love, love packing for trips:woohoo:. You have inspired me to get out my box of clothes that I bought the girls for our trip and I can't believe I've bought them so much:scared::rolleyes1 ...Donny recons that means I won't have to buy anything else:rotfl2:, foolish boy:lmao:

:lmao: It must be the male gene thinking nothing needs to be bought. I did figure the girls will need a few pairs of new shorts and bathing suits but they would need those anyway. ;)

I can't believe how much I bought for Emma.:blush::guilty: She could probably wear one outfit a day for the entire summer and not wear the same thing twice. But, for the price I paid for some of these clothes, I think I got 5 outfits for the price of 1 normally.:thumbsup2

I forgot about the shorts I bought Jon last summer. I had him try them on last night and he's good. Chris, of course, gets all of Jon's hand-me-downs, but I had bought him some new shirts. I really don't think I need to buy the kids anything else. Nate needs new shirts, but that's a given. He always wears his clothes out working.:sad2: The t-shirts I like at Target are on sale this week so I'm going to use the gift card I won at Curves to buy them. :thumbsup2 And I need new sneakers. I always get a new pair before each trip. We'll be good to go then!

:lmao: It must be the male gene thinking nothing needs to be bought. I did figure the girls will need a few pairs of new shorts and bathing suits but they would need those anyway. ;)

Nate actually shocked me by saying that we'll go out & buy some new things for him & I before this trip. :faint: I think he's just kissing up though because he just spent $1108 on elk licenses.:scared1::sick:

We went to Justice weekend before last and bought lots for Danielle. It really helped that I had 30% off your entire purchase. She just needs nightclothes, training bras :scared1: and new shoes. Of course I would have brought these even if we weren't going to Disney but it sound way more fun when I say "It's to wear at Disney!". I need some new stuff hopefully soon. Dennis needs new shorts. Michelle needs nothing, she spends all her money on clothes anyway. She has stuff hanging in her closet that has never been worn.

We think we've worked out a comprised. She and Dennis will fly down and meet us on the Tuesday, her birthday so she doesn't miss out on Dane Cook in New Orleans.

Holy crap those tags are spendy!!!!! :scared:

I am crisis and my job again today so I am uber busy! :eek:
:goodvibes May it go by fast though since you are busy!:hug:

So....we are going to Nate's parents in two days for Easter. We leave Thursday after school & will return Monday. Have I packed anything to go yet? NOPE!

But I have packed 14 outfits for Emma for Disney!:rotfl:

So did the $1,000 plus include accomodation etc? Do they get to keep any elk they kill? :rotfl:

So did the $1,000 plus include accomodation etc? Do they get to keep any elk they kill? :rotfl:

License only. If we lived in CO, the cost would be $54 each. They whack you an extra $500, per license, just because you are out of state.:sad2: You do get to keep the elk though which is good. I don't mind eating elk meat....it tastes just like beef. I hate venison though and won't eat that.:crazy2: These tags are more expensive because they applied for bull (male) tags. In the past Nate has shot two cows (female). Those tags are only around $250 each.;)

License only. If we lived in CO, the cost would be $54 each. They whack you an extra $500, per license, just because you are out of state.:sad2: You do get to keep the elk though which is good. I don't mind eating elk meat....it tastes just like beef. I hate venison though and won't eat that.:crazy2: These tags are more expensive because they applied for bull (male) tags. In the past Nate has shot two cows (female). Those tags are only around $250 each.;)

Venison is a difficult meat to cook. I have had extremely bad venison:scared:
and I've also had a venison stew prepared so well I kept going back for more.

You guys should move out here. The west is beautiful, especially the front range, and it would cost so much less to hunt.

Also, I may have to look at getting a license. It's been years since I've done any hunting.

Have fun at Nate's folks! :goodvibes

Hunting :scared:

Michael just text me and said he's so looking forward to WDW!!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :cool1: :banana: pixiedust:

:faint:

I don't know if anyone who didn't read his "tree" suggestion in your last pre-trip can truly understand the significance of this. (that still makes me laugh when I think about it!)

I know!!! Can you imagine and it was totally unsolicited too. :faint: I called Gabby after and asked what he was doing and he was online with Chloe checking height requirements for the rides. :thumbsup2 She grew an inch in the last 3 months! :woohoo: :banana:

And I have blocked the "tree" conversation from all memory! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter