If Staying at HRH can you walk to International Dr. ?

Purrrrfecta

A little crazy cat named Lorelei
I was wondering what the walk was like from The HRH and International drive or just off property where there are stores like a Walgreens etc.

If the walk isn't too far - how long does it take?
Anyone ever do this?
I can't find a decent map that would help me visualize

No, you cannot walk to International Drive from there...it is too far. You can walk on Kirkman & Vineland to get places (even that is a bit of a walk).

It's about a 10 minute walk from the Hard Rock to the corner of Kirkman and Vineland where there is a Walgreen's. There are also several other stores in that area plus some fast food places. If you are a walker it won't be a problem. I'm also basing the time on my pace which is pretty fast. I would estimate it to be about 3/4 mile from the Hard Rock lobby to Walgreen's, perhaps a bit less.

Shawn

U can walk from city walk at Margretville a path runs down its side which leads to RPR but it splits and if u follow other path it takes u to a main road & cycle path and I-Drive is about 15 min walk:jester:

Thanks very much for your replies

3/4 of a mile is OK in my book - as long as it is not boiling hot!

Originally posted by highlander447
U can walk from city walk at Margretville a path runs down its side which leads to RPR but it splits and if u follow other path it takes u to a main road & cycle path and I-Drive is about 15 min walk:jester:
I can't picture that path... I know the one that will take you to the RPR, but to get to International Dr you have to walk completly over the I-4 overpass. I really think it is much further than a 15 minute walk. It has to be at least 2 miles. I think Kirkman & Vineland would be a much shorter walk.

We did walk it a few times and it takes 15-20 min from RPR to Walgreens at corner of I-Drive and from IOA it took 25 minutes
thats a family walking at a relaxed pace:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter