If not Fl Tours, then who to use?

Edna "E" Mode;29401859 said:
Thank you for the replies that helps a lot.:)

Any one hear of Happy Limo Service? I was on another board (totally unrelated to Disney and someone mentioned while in FL they used them for service) so I was just wondering if anyone was able to use them for transport to Disney?

Our family of 17 used Happy Limo round trip for our Thanksgiving grand gathering. They were very reliable, courteous, reasonable, and even provided a store stop. Would definitely use them again! Good luck! :goodvibes

I had a hard time finding many reviews of towncar services too, but after research went with Tiffany. We are using them in later this month and have high hopes. Two adults with a grocery stop to the Swan. I will report back on our experience. I am thinking it will be fine!:goodvibes

Ditto! Miguel is great! My mom left her carry on bag with all her documents, passport, phone and credit cards in the limo on the return trip. Miguel overnighted it to her right away and nothing was even touched. We were so thankful that we did not have one of those nameless fly-by-night drivers! Southern Elegance for us too!
Miguel is great! My son left his wallet in the limo and we realized it before the car pulled away. In goes Miguel, all dressed in his suit, to crawl around the limo for my son's wallet. A smile on his face, out comes Miguel, wallet in hand. "Here's your wallet sir." (to my 15yo son.) Great service!!!

I had a hard time finding many reviews of towncar services too, but after research went with Tiffany. We are using them in later this month and have high hopes. Two adults with a grocery stop to the Swan. I will report back on our experience. I am thinking it will be fine!:goodvibes

It's a problem alright. There are companies which are banned and can't even be discussed for who knows what reason. There are companies that are are regularly touted. And there are companies that seem to have "shills" posting.

Your best bet is to go to the BBB for info on a company. Start with the ones mentioned in this thread . . . you will discover that some companies aren't even BBB members in spite of what the company says on it's web page.

It's a problem alright. There are companies which are banned and can't even be discussed for who knows what reason. There are companies that are are regularly touted. And there are companies that seem to have "shills" posting.

Which is why it's a good idea not to limit your research to what's posted on the Disboards, and look at other sites with message boards which allow participants to freely discuss the various MCO car services. I've never seen car service discussion censored on tgm, wdwmagic or ***********.

. . . you will discover that some companies aren't even BBB members in spite of what the company says on it's web page.

:eek: Is that legal??

Which is why it's a good idea not to limit your research to what's posted on the Disboards, and look at other sites with message boards which allow participants to freely discuss the various MCO car services. I've never seen car service discussion censored on tgm, wdwmagic or ***********.

:eek: Is that legal??[/QUOTE]

I would doubt the legality . . . but at least one company that can be discussed here does it.

We loved Tiffany and would use them again. My mom is a travel agent and is going to recommend them to people traveling to Florida as well.

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the help. Defiantly helps to have options with transportation.:3dglasses

We're gonna go with Happy Limo and see what happens.:goodvibes

And yet again...for those that are either missing it or just not listening....
there are two companies that are not allowed to be discussed here. The owners of this site have rules and guidelines in place for posting. These two companies repeatedly violated those guidelines. So, the site owners banned them from discussion. This banning had nothing to do with their service, just their DIS board behaviours.
This is not a 'democratic' site..it is privately owned. So, the owners get to make the rules.
There are plenty of other 'unofficial' Disney sites you can check out if you want more transportation reviews.

I have always used FL tours on prior trips but was wondering if we should go with a towncar or Disney Express for a family of 4 this time?

And yet again...for those that are either missing it or just not listening....
there are two companies that are not allowed to be discussed here. The owners of this site have rules and guidelines in place for posting. These two companies repeatedly violated those guidelines. So, the site owners banned them from discussion. This banning had nothing to do with their service, just their DIS board behaviours.
This is not a 'democratic' site..it is privately owned. So, the owners get to make the rules.
There are plenty of other 'unofficial' Disney sites you can check out if you want more transportation reviews.

Could you post a link to where these are listed so we do not inadvertently discuss them again?

Could you post a link to where these are listed so we do not inadvertently discuss them again?

Just hit the button to preview your post, the name of the company will be replaced with ***. You can edit your post before it's even posted.

My memory is tour group mike nike and wdwmagic used to be banned. The owners of the banned companies are free to appeal.

Just hit the button to preview your post, the name of the company will be replaced with ***. You can edit your post before it's even posted.

My memory is tour group mike nike and wdwmagic used to be banned. The owners of the banned companies are free to appeal.

So I type in everything and then get *** for the banned providers?
If that's the case, I won't worry about getting banned for naming the banned . . . just say what I want and understand that some names may be unreadable.
Seems to me that having a sticky telling us who we can't mention makes more sense than keeping a list secret, but . . . :confused3

But you cant get around the censor filter even if you are an admin :)

Heck, there was one day that dot and com got banned :)

Anywho, yes, if you post one of the names it will just get replaced with ******'s, you wont get in trouble for it, you'll just know there is no reason to post the name again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter