If money were no object....

I would still stay at the same two locations: Hard Rock hotel at Universal and Grand Floridian's Sugarloaf at WDW. Nothing beats the proximity to the parks.

At Disney: Epcot resort (loved beach club but would love a 2bedroom villa). At universal a club level suite at Hard Rock-proximity to parks cannot be beat

One of those cabins at Ft. Wilderness! They look so peaceful!
Loved the cabins. We had a golf cart too. Hard to drag ourselves to parks when the resort has so much to offer. Watched fireworks one night from launch on way back to campgrounds. So gorgeous!

Portofino Bay at Universal. Grand Californian at DL. I have stayed at neither of these lol, but if price were no object I would.

Portofino. I prefer the ambiance and the food. I don't find it any further to walk when you use the shortcut.

Disney-split stay in a waterfront cabin at a Copper Creek/Club Level suite at Yacht Club

Universal-Club Level suite at Royal Pacific

We stay RPR Club. I don't see how it could get any better. Maybe stay in a suite instead of just a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!