If money was not an issue, which resort would you choose?

I'd strike for a MK view at the Contemporary. Always loved that hotel since I was young. The monorail goes through it, what could be cooler?

In theory, I've always wanted to stay at the Poly, but even with funds not an issue, if it really came down to it, I'd probably pick WL - I just love the atmosphere and feel peaceful and at home as soon as I walk into the lobby.

In order:
Grand Floridian in Royal Palm Court- after the DVC work is completed and only Royal Palm Court
Boardwalk Inn- Concierge
Poly- concierge
None of the other DIsney deluxe resorts with concierge service had cast members as nice as the ones at the above resorts. The worst was the Contemporary. Those people never smiled. The best one was an older gentleman who was retiring right after our stay.

Contemporary with MK view. That's the one that says "Disney" to me. Good luck getting it as a solo, though.

That's kinda funny to me. After spending 10 days in a theme park view, it is the least disney hotel I have ever stayed at! It reminds me of the W in Times Square NYC. Awesome looking, but really modern and not "fun".

We love BC. So I guess I would choose that (and hey, we are heading back in a few days! :banana:)

I would stay at saratoga springs treehouse. I like that its a stand alone building all for my family. After that poly.

I was asked the same question by a CM on the phone while planning my daughter's 29th birthday celebration for 6 days during the week of Labor Day 2010. I said "Grand Floridian". We were able to book it with a 42% off pin code. It was a dream come true. We couldn't believe it. We were able to get the hotel, DDP and park hoppers for such a reasonable price. When we arrived, we were also upgraded to a partial Magic Kingdom view too. It was a great trip. :thumbsup2Those were the days. I would also love to stay at the Contemporary Bay Lake Towers also.

I would like wilderness lodge if it was just me and DH. With all the kids a savana view in AK villas. The treehouse villas look like fun but I know the kids would like the animals more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter